-Caveat Lector-

  What you may think you are obligated to do by law, may not necessarily be
true.  Knowledge is power, and an informed public is the governments worst
enemy. Much of our legislation is enforced by what is termed to be "color of
law", and actually no law at all being unconstitutional.

  Sadly over the years Americans have learned to accept their plight of being
under the complete control of government.  We are told it is for our own
good.  If it benefits society, it benefits us all.  So we continually accept
the dark forces restraining our liberty.

  The price of liberty and freedom under any government requires constant
vigilance by the governed.  To be effective, that vigilance must have the
powerful physical force of an armed citizenry to enforce and make it fearful
to political demagogues and bureaucrats who wish to secretly control all
citizens.

  President John Adams stated that our Constitution was capable of governing
a decent, God fearing, religious, law abiding people and was wholly
inadequate for any other.  Which is greater today, fear of government or God?

  Today people are controlled by fear.  Often this fear makes us angry.
Angry at ourselves for not knowing or understanding, and we don't want to
hear anymore or talk about it. This is why we are controlled.  Not because of
some national emergency, such as a war on terrorism, a war on poverty, drugs,
or educational crisis.  Men who lust for power love "emergencies". They
constantly hunt for them, exacerbate them, and exploit them.  When none can
be found they manufacture them.  They then offer "solutions," extreme
measures that inevitably shift more power to themselves, or to the
government.  By allowing this we have clearly lost control of our government.

  Political theorizing will not restore the true meaning and spirit of the
Constitution.  Writing and calling your government representatives is liken
to sticking your hand in a sack of snakes, it doesn't matter which one you
reach for, they all bite.  No amount of agonizing or protest to government
officials will change the design of those who seek to overthrow the
Constitution, taxing and persecuting the people into slavery.  Nor can any
amount of money save the idolatry of government.

  Liberty and freedom in America is the right to live free from those who
impose their grand plans and humanitarian intentions and visions on society.
Liberty and freedom in America is the right to live by your own means and
judgment, taking responsibility for your own welfare.  We were born free, not
as a ward of the government.

  Above I stated, knowledge is power, and an informed public is the
governments worst enemy.  That is not the case as long as the knowledgeable
are controlled and intimidated by fear of their own government. What has
happen to the "land of the free and the home of the brave"?

  Never in the history of this nation has the American citizen had greater
cause to rise and remove the majority of its elected officials.  More than 95
percent of the elected and appointed officials in Washington and our State
Capitols
  should be removed today for treason and impeached for derelict of duty.
They have failed miserably enforcing the Constitution.  America's fight for
liberty and freedom is not with terrorism or foreign occupation.  It is with
our acceptance of tyrannical and abusive government at all levels.

  The bottom line is described exactly by Congressman Ron Paul.
  "...Our fight won't be won without first the American people rejecting the
"merits" of government intervention." -Congressman Ron Paul   May 18, 1998

  Beaver Cole