From: iggy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:29:38 –
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Fw: Sign this please-WTC Flag Raising petition

so its ok to pre-change historyfor meaning?
meaning that meaning has no meaning?
and symbolism has more meaning than truth?
everyone that agrees raise you right hand, with meaning and symbolilism.
histoey should ALWAYS be the truth of what happened.
i'd have ho problem if the statue was a "artpiece" but its taken from a photo. so what is real?
the statue? or the photo? or neither?

thew wrote:
Meaning and symbolism carry more weight than accuracy.
Put the fact that it isn't accurate on the plaque

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety,"

Ben Franklin

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew