-Caveat Lector-

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

    Once upon a time there was a place called the United States of America.

    I remember the way it was back then.  During Veteran's Day ,Memorial Day
and
    4th of July Parades thousands of people were there lining the streets.The
Band,the Boy Scouts, the World War 1,World war II and Korean War Veterans
marched with us as the drums beat and the fireworks sounded in the sky.

    Back then in America the USA was number one in the world in banking,
farming, business, industry, mining, manufacturing, education, military might
and most of all number one in Freedom, Liberty and Happiness.

    We could leave our home for a day with the doors unlocked and stealing
was unheard of.  Crime in itself was a rare thing because the nation had high
morals and ethics -police only arrested the worst of people but most could be
warned once and they never repeated it.  The Chief of Police and the Sheriff
were the only authorities that were needed in those days.

    On Saturday nights children could ride their bikes through different
ethnic neighborhoods even past bars and they were still safe as they played.
    Neighbors visited each other frequently and people on the streets used to
smile -they were happy.

    Jobs were so plentiful you could quit Ford Motor Company and go across
the street and work for General Motors without missing a paycheck.  Mom
stayed home and dad could feed 7 kids.

    You could hitchhike across the entire USA in a couple days with a couple
rides.  The hitch-hiker and the drivers were safe.

    Our fathers left their guns out in the open and none of the children
would touch them .  When we were older we took guns to school and shot on the
target range out back and used them to hunt after school.  If there was a
domestic dispute in the neighborhood or a fight in school it was with the
fists.  They shook hands afterwords and the looser bought the victor a Coke.

    People said what they believed whether Democrat or Republican and stood
by what they said.  Freedom of Speech, the Right the Bear Arms and Personal
Privacy were not privileges with limitations after paying for some license.
    The Civil Rights /Constitutional Rights were automatic and exercised to
the fullest extent by the individual as a sealed Birth -Right .  When you
were born an American you were ""Born Free"".  The price of Liberty was paid
for by the blood of millions of War Veterans!

    Then on November 22,1963 JFK was killed.It was one assassination after
the other followed by Anti-Vietnam War rallies and Civil Rights Marches.

    The Invisible Enemy Within - a secret
Military-Industrial-Complex-President Eisenhower warned the nation about on
national TV-brought drugs into the country via Air America, Project Pheonix,
and Task Force 35.  Todays Taleban were a part of the Golden Triangle of the
CIA.

    Hollywood operated by the lowest order of social scum on the planet
pumped out evil role models that twisted the American youths minds into total
perversion.

    Greedy corporate America paid off the Federal Government in kickbacks and
corruption flourished in all spheres.

    Today you cannot leave your home for a day even if you have burglar
alarms and guard dogs watching your house.

    Today the USA has more people in prison per capita than any country on
planet earth.

    Today the government, corporations and people in general are corrupt ,
perverted, vile and without any ethics what so ever.

    Today the USA ranks 10th,20th and 30th in farming,industry and education.

    Today according to the United Nations the USA is supposed to disarm it's
military while the rest of the world is arming itself with nuclear weapons to
the teeth.

    Today you have little Freedom of Speech, practically no Personal Privacy
and the United Nations wants our guns.

    Today the Utopian schemers are so confident they are winning on
destroying the USA they openly admit they want to eliminate much of the
world's population-as soon as possible.

    Today the entire media is totally controlled by the Secret Evil Empire
and the masses of citizens have forgotten who they once were.

    Today legislation and legal Constitutional Law is over-riden by Pro-New
World Order courts .

    Today the looks on Americans faces on the street is no longer happiness
and promise of a better tomorrow.  The jobs have been systematically sent
overseas for slave labor,the farms have been seized by the government ,the
national forests have been turned over to the United Nations.  Then there are
foreign troops training with a new facist breed of goose-stepping American
Gestapo.  This egomaniac breed of ruthless killers and thugs have shot women
and children at labor rallies and killed innocent people-including children
in SWAT nite raids.

    We are told we must live in a Police State against terrorists the Evil
Empire created itself.  Instead we are told we must be tagged like cattle,
tracked like dogs 24 hrs.  a day by satellite, inserted with IC chips,
innoculated with genocidal vaccinations and exterminated when our usefulness
is up.

    America was wounded on Nov.22.1963 but America died on Sept.11th.2001.

    Once upon a time,...  there was a place called America.

    AUTHOR--copyrighted Feb.13th,2002
    Bill Ross
    Box 38,Rt.1,
    Liberty ,West Virginia