-Caveat Lector-

        In my own DEMENTED CONSCIOUSNESS , my FEELING is that WE

        ( THE PEOPLE ) have a right to DISSOLVE this CRIMINAL

        CORPORATION.  Any time we feel like doing so.

        The ULTRA SECRET VIRGINIA COMPANY has been in control for

        400 YEARS.  I say that is about 399 TOO MUCH.

        As with regards to WHO EXACTLY owns the VIRGINIA COMPANY

        today.  Well that would be the 48 MEROVINGIAN FAMILIES

        who SIGNED on to the VIRGINIA COMPANY CHARTER in 1607

        with the VAMPIRE KING.  JAMES EDWARD STUART the 6th.

        I use the TERM .  VAMPIRE.  Here tongue in cheek.  I

        refer NOT to the HOLLYWOOD VERSION VAMPIRE.  As in

        BELA LUGOSI and BUFFY.  I refer to the GRAIL BLOODLINER

        DISEASE known as PORPHYRIA.

        The reason there are 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES in NORTH AMERICA

        is because there were 48 MEROVINGIAN BLOODLINER families

        who signed on to the ORIGINAL VIRGINIA COMPANY CHARTER.

        And no I am not forgetting the BIGGEST DRUG PUSHERS in

        the history of the world.  The BRITISH EAST INDIA COMPANY.

        Also still in BUSINESS today.

        And the POPE of ROME was GETTING his PIECE of the ACTION too.

        Recall the STATE known as  MARY-LAND.