-Caveat Lector-

        Beijing may find itself turned into a GLASS PARKING LOT.

        That they are our MORTAL ENEMIES is without a doubt.

        Regarding the SIX ARYAN ROOT RACES.  This is material

        that ONLY THE HIGHEST DEGREED INITIATES in the SATANIC

        and LUCIFERIAN SECRET SOCIETIES are PRIVY to.

        However we have ENEMIES right here in the UNITED STATES

        who are more imminently dangerous than the CHI-COMS.

        Those who are MONITORING these E-GROUPS.  Let me remind

        them that there is NO STATUTE of LIMITATIONS on TREASON.

        And that the UNITED STATES is now GUILTY of GENOCIDE with

        it's CREATION of the HIV VIRUS which has now MURDERED

        30 MILLION persons worldwide.  There is no STATUTE of

        LIMITATIONS on GENOCIDE either.

        To see the FLOWCHART of the SPECIAL VIRUS CANCER PROJECT

        let them go to BOYD GRAVES'S  website at.

        www.boydgraves.com

        The SPECIAL VIRUS CANCER PROJECT was started in 1961 with

        over 120 laboratories working on a NEW IMMUNE RAVAGING

        AGENT for which there was NO CURE.

        When all of this is all said and done.  There will be thousands

        of trials and EXECUTIONS for TREASON and COMPLICITY to GENOCIDE.