-Caveat Lector-

Somebody got in deep water on this one Jei - for yesterday Donald
Rumsfeld did a little side step and said no they would NEVER lie to the
press....never, never, never.

The press can lie on their own, very well - same "wurlitzer".....

They are the "children who will not lie" of Isaiah.

But then they did send out this handsome Colonel Nicols to explain they
were defensive and I believed that guy - a good soldier.   Wore his
flight jacket, and not one of those stupid camoflage chameleon suits
....looked like something out of WWII class.   A REAL soldier.

So then Rumsfeld also said after all it was their duty to defend our
shores, and protect our people.....no more of that protecting "our
national interests" - he took that straight out of the Constitution.

Think somebody from above, high above, shot a few lightning bolts at
these idiots and they were forced to read the Constitution of the United
States of America, which they are sworn to defend and protect, for this
document is our country.

Ever thing of that - this piece of paper, this treasured document IS our
country.

Without this document we have no country and each state would answer
unto itself.

But even Jefferson Davis stated the Constitution of the United States if
it were to be destroyed, he would not want to fight the Civil War.

So - what is that line again "to provide for the common defense"....and
where were they on 911?

Well no doubt, "providing the common defense for our national
interests".

Stop giving Israel billions or at least arm up the Palestinians and lets
put them on Saturday Night Wrestling or something, you know, so the
American public can witness Israli kids and Palestinians kids being
slaughtered with yankee doodle money for sport?

Without the New Yorks Times and our news media - could anyone find
Israel on the map surrounded by those 5 big arab countries?

So Rumsfeld - begins to know the law.
And this Colonel they could not have picked a more handsome devil to
support the cause for the "national interests".....he had charisma.

OSaba