-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:53:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [2ndrepoftexas] "Naked Clinton" Brand Imported Wine

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:54:32 -0600
From: David H. Sandlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], Audrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], Virginia M Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], Bob1776 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], Paul A. Boykin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], Allan Hampton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     Southern Cross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: MUST READ

Send this to someone who needs a shock to the system to wake them up.
Better yet, send it to everyone you know. Hell, why not?

David

Some thoughts on "Future Felons of America"

= = = = = = = = = = = =
WELCOME TO
FUTURE FELONS
OF AMERICA
= = = = = = = = = = = =

I wrote this as the introduction to Clive Sharp's book How to Survive
Federal Prison Camp (Loompanics, 1997). This is its first appearance
outside
the book.

Here are just a few of the "crimes" that can already land you in the
federal
system:

(clip)

Putting a picture of a naked lady on a wine bottle label (unless an ATF
agent decides it's "art," which automatically makes it okay).

---------------

Fine with me if it is Senator Clinton of New York. I figure she will be
the human pres in 2012 though many will wonder if R4P is the real pres.

A little story. Last summer I was mowing the lawn of my dearly beloved
aunt and after an hour in the hot summer sun I staggered into her kitchen,
opened the fridge and pulled out the first can of beer I could find. It
had the picture of some yank on it as I recall...Billy Carter? Anyway as I
was innocently quaffing my beer she came rushing up to me, aghast. Do you
realize that you are drinking a $100 can of beer she exclaimed! That was
the last bid she had been quoted on it.

Now just IMAGINE Danny Ayers from R4P who is in Italy right now, bottling
and exporting all kinds of wines from the Mecca of Wines! With NAUGHTY
pictures of a FUTURE US pres on the label in 'compromising' poses...Monica
has nothing on Babe Clinton....get the "picture"?

And how about throwing in a fine Cuban cigar with each bottle?

During the Cold War I kept a bottle of my favourite California Zinfandel
in the back of the cupboard taped to a Cuban cigar with cork screw and
matches ("Be Prepared" eh?). I had given up tobacco. Sometimes I was
rooting for "Dr. Strangelove"....

Mind you, "The Dude" from Roundtable would want a marijuana cigarette
attached as well. Gotta wonder...since marijuana growing is BC's bigggest
(multi-billion $) industry, legalizing it with commensurate sin tax levies
would wipe out the provincial debt. Is sin really all that bad? And...who

Yours for Creative Marketing,

FWP

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search