In a message dated 3/29/02 9:34:51 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yes, Wes, that was a boatload of rocks that the Israelis stopped.  No armaments there.  Rock throwing kids make a good emotional story.  And oh yes,  we really believe you that the suiciders went into buses, restaurants and hotels and threw rocks very, very fast

First of all I think we oughta; take this ti the YAHOO list....whaddya' think Donna?

As you make your decision Donna I'll tell you that you're once again spreading laughable PROPAGANDA.

Back to your depth...the kiddie pool is now OPEN.

Bill.