In a message dated 3/29/02 10:45:51 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

again – I'm not a Zionist. Just a non religious Jew in new York – who knows that you can accept Israel and not be a Zionist, and disagree with Israel and not be an anti-Semite. I know because I do both and am neither.

Well you seem to do far more defending than disagreeing. Excuse me for taking you as a Zionist. Perhaps I was wrong.
At some level I am truly sickened by the American government's blind support for the terrorism of occupation. And with our controlled media's one-sided coverage. It's all truly frustrating. So I apologize for the tone of last night's emails on the subject. I stand by everything I typed but feel remorse for the tone.
Peace,
Bill.