-Caveat Lector-

(found these 3 posts at APFN April 1, 2002.  All 3 copied below.  FYI only.)

1) Armoured Bradleys Arriving IN US NOW WITH MICRODISH Weapons
2) General Ben Partin (OK City Explosive Expert)SAFE, ALIVE
3) ATTENTION Scoffers of Pam's messages!

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=22070

Pam Schuffert
Armoured Bradleys Arriving IN US NOW WITH MICRODISH Weapons
Mon Apr 1 11:24:55 2002
204.84.33.15

URGENT-
I have just spoken with a major Patriot watchdog group in Minnesota and "R.
R.". His group has been observing new Armoured Bradleys coming into the US,
being transported by rail through Minnesota. But these are not like the old:
THESE HAVE MIRCODISH WEAPONS MOUNTED ON THEM.

I have spoken personally to General Ben Partin, a former neighbor in the Wash
DC area, who helped to develop this death weapon. It was used successfully to
burn resistant fighter inhabitants out of their homes in Somalia and has been
used in other locations as well.

My friend, Patriot researcher Ed Pack of Spartanburg, SC(who provided the
video footage used to produce the videos exposing the horrors of WACO)was
killed directly by a government van with a microdish mounted on it, attacked
one night in January of 1995. He was an eyewitnes to this vehicle and the
mounted microdish weapon, before it fled away into the night. And I watched
him die a tragic death from the complications arising from the lethal
Microdish burns inflicted upon his throat, esphagus and chest. I was present
up to the time he died, and I attended his funeral afterward. The lethal
microdish burns spawned a 6 inch long tumor down the side of his throat as
well, as his doctor showed me on the CAT scan.

Before Ed died, he warned me that he had discovered several other people who
performed investigation like himself, had also been seriously burned by the
government microdish. He told me of one woman, researching like myself, who
had been attackeded also in her home as Ed had been, and was fatally burned
in her lower abdominal and stomach area. She died an agonizing death, because
it had literally cooked her insides that are necessary for digestion and
elimination.

I do not know what precautions can be taken by individuals to successfully
block such transmmissions towards those targeted. The microwave weapon is
used in conjunction with other equipment, the infrared thermal imaging
detection system which detects and measures body heat and indicates on a
screen where people are inside a home. The microdish is then aimed in the
general detection of where inhabitants are detected and a lethal dose of
microwave is directed at the targets.

I project that such weapons, mounted on Bradleys, will be used in the future
under martial law to burn out resisters (Patriots, militia, gun owners,
etc.)hiding out in homes, much as it was used in Somalia with resisters.

Beware of this latest addition to the NWO arsenal of armoured Bradleys, THE
MICRODISH.

-Pam Schuffert
www.AmericanHolocaust.50megs.com
--------
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=22073

Pam Schuffert
General Ben Partin (OK City Explosive Expert)SAFE, ALIVE
Mon Apr 1 11:57:03 2002
204.84.33.15

Several previous posters on APFN expressed fears concerning Gen. Ben Partin's
safety. Apparently, his website was down and phone calls to his home produced
no response. People were questioning whether he had been possibly "picked up"
and "elimated" due to his previous reporting on the OK City bombing, that
"...no nitrogen fertilizer bomb could have taken down the Murrah Building in
OK City."

Partin, as the top military explosives expert in the nation, had explained
how it HAD to have been an inside govenrment/military job and the likely
scenario of how explosives had been placed inside the building prior to it's
explosion and collapse.

For this, the government had been harassing him, and his wife was forced into
an autombile accident of suspicious origins. Frankly, Ben had made himself
and his family a target, undoubtedly red-listed as well in the hour of
martial law declaration and round-up of all "on the list."

I just talked with Al Cuppettt, his personal friend, who confirmed that Ben
has been safe in Hawaii with his wife and on vacation there for 6 weeks.
Thank God.

-Pam Schuffert
www.AmericanHolocaust.50megs.com
-----------
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=22080

Larry Lawson
ATTENTION Scoffers of Pam's messages!
Mon Apr 1 12:18:40 2002
63.87.45.32

I've been organizing newsletters off the net for a few years now. Many of
these are archived here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LLNews Friday Alex
Jones interviewed Al Cuppett Jr. in the third hour of his program. The URL
for this is: http://arc2.m2ktalk.com/alexam/032902.m3u I SUGGEST people
LISTEN to this. Al Cuppett comes in at Clip#17. I've personally DOCUMENTED
many of the Executive Orders and URL's CONFIRMING much of what Pam has been
trying to warn about along with Al Cuppett Jr. Those attempting to DISCREDIT
Pam are in my eyes SUSPECT as probable agent provacateurs or simply those who
wish to remain willfully IGNORANT. God doesn't think highly of EITHER group.
The FEDs are setting up for their next big STAGED terrorist incident and for
some suspicious reason want to stick all of U.S. with smallpox shots.
Probably containing the 'MARK' tracking chips which ARE small enough to be
given under the GUISE of this so-called 'vaccination.'

The FEMA concentration camps ARE SETUP.
The Executive Orders ARE in place.
The 'shadow' Continuity of Government IS in place.
The 'guillotines' ARE no doubt ALSO in place.
Troops in Kentucky HAVE practiced for the roadblock checkpoints.
They WILL pull dissidents out by Social Security number.
We DO have the most dispicable CRIMINAL govt. in history.

You CAN CHOOSE to either educate yourself while there's time or DIE IN
IGNORANCE. But those ARE your 2 choices.

If you CHOOSE to accept a LIE, God has already written your eternal fate.
I've got no interest or profit in telling LIES here. My newsletters and time
have been FREE for years.

Larry Lawson