In a message dated 4/10/02 1:29:43 PM Central Daylight Time, webfairy writes:

> http://www.moqawama.org/v_zionis/z_holoca.htm

  Interesting article, interesting site.  This comes from a different part of
the same site:

http://www.moqawama.tv/page2/f_iaggrr.htm

Searching for a way out of the current crisis…(5)
One PA minister offers some practical thoughts
April Wednesday 10-2002

Bitterlemons asks Yasser Abed Rabbo, the Palestinian Authority’s minister of
information and culture, a series of questions on the current crisis in the
“Israeli”-occupied Palestinian territories, and receives some pertinent
answers.

Bitterlemons: What do you see as the way out of this crisis?

Yasser Abed Rabbo: The only way is to withdraw the “Israeli” military forces
that have occupied the Palestinian cities of the West Bank. When the
withdrawal is completed and when there is the chance to sit and negotiate, we
need to have  international protection. We cannot negotiate under the threat
of “Israeli” tanks and artillery and airplanes; we cannot negotiate under
threat of the renewal of occupation at any moment. There is a need for
international protection. We are asking for it, we are in need of it and it
is an essential part of the negotiation process.

Q: Do you see (these kinds of guarantees) coming from the American
administration?