Well Mike you have my interest on this Candy Jones item you shared with
us.

My interest has always been this puzzle about Gerald Ford.  No doubt the
reason for his plastic surgery was simply because he was a "male model".
Imagine, do not recall this brought out when he ran for President.

Vanity, all is vanity?   Wonder of wonders though, why the manchurian
eyes unless he was sicker than I thought.

Wonder what he modeled?  It is alleged he gave Harry Conover the money
to go into business and Conover went to jail for fraud?

Well that's Show Biz I guess.   If you note John Wayne seemed to have
picked these same "manchurian" look eyes in later years.

Well so much for I Got To Be Me......imagine a man and a woman, both
bisexual, out on a date.   Would this be considered a double date?

Believe Candy Jones was a man.   Maybe even what was once called a
"morphodyte" a term seldom if ever used any more.

Maybe this is key to Gerald Ford's dual identity and secret of Candy
Jones strange life, but following item is interesting.   For she could
be a man or she could be a woman?

As for Harry Conover, a bisexual he would naturally be delighted with an
enigma such as "Candy Jones", who seemingly was what now would be  would
simply call "unique".

Imagine going to bed with a woman and awakening attacked by a commando,
and a six foot four commando at that?

Whatever happened to Candy Jones?

True Blue

What is an intersex condition?

    There is NO single definition for an intersex condition.
Because this site is meant to be as inclusive as possible, we take a
very broad approach to the definition of an intersex condition.
    For the purposes of this group, we consider any person born
with one or more of the  following biological indicators to have an
intersex condition.
the sex karyotype (XX or XY) does not agree with the external genitalia,
orthe external genitalia and the internal sexual reproductive organs are
not consistent, orthe child is born with ambiguous genitalia, looking
neither typically male or female, orthe child is born with a karyotype
other than 46XY or 46XX.
So, is my child MALE, FEMALE or INTERSEX?
    Having an intersex condition does  not mean that your child
will have an intersex (neither male or female, or both male and female)
gender identity.  Most children with an intersex condition will form a
normal male or female gender identity.  However, it is not always
obvious at birth  which gender identity (male or female) your child
will develop, especially if the child is born with ambiguous
genitalia.  That is one of the reasons for encouraging the delay of
cosmetic surgery at least until the child is old enough to indicate
their developing gender identity.
    A child with an intersex condition, needs to be raised as
either male or female, whichever seems most appropriate based on medical
information.  In our society, it is impossible to raise a child
"neuter"  without causing confusion that could permanently damage your
child's development.  (See Decision about Gender Assignment for a more
detailed discussion of gender selection.)
    There are a few individuals with and without medical intersex
conditions that do not develop a clear male or female gender
identity.  They may identify their gender identity as intersexed, or
androgynous.  This is not the same thing as having a medical intersex
condition.  However, if as an adolescent or adult your child tells you
that they do not feel comfortable as male or female, they may have
developed an intersex gender identity.  A adolescent/adult that
declares themselves to be of intersex  gender identity needs to be
recognized, supported, and respected for who they are?
How many children are born with intersex conditions?
    A conservative estimate is that 1 in 2000 children born will
be affected by an intersexed condition.
How does an intersex condition develop?
    Before you can understand how an intersex condition develops,
it is important to understand how ordinary sexual differentiation takes
place.
Normal Sex Differentiation **

Next, look at the various ways that intersex conditions may develop.

Disorders of Sex Differentiation **

**  These are excerts from "Syndromes of Abnormal Sex Differention"
written by Drs. Claude Migeon, Amy Wisniewki, and John Gearhart of John
Hopkins Children's Hospital.  The complete booklet may be downloaded
and provides an excellent medical summary of various intersex
conditions.

 Webmaster:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          Last updated:02/20/01

--- Begin Message ---