C:

everyone's a pro-reptoid spook when they disagree with you, aren't they?
----- Original Message -----
From: andrew hennessey
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 7:21 PM

But "alas," I AM a "pro-reptoid spook (whatever that means)" according to Andrew.  You see, Andrew and ilk require no evidence beyond the paranoid whirring inside their own heads or the heads of their heroes (e.g., Cynthia McKinney or David Icke).

So, in keeping with Andrew's rules, if I suggest that he has a special sexual fondness for tiny farm animals, it is true beyond question.  There you have it.  Andrew and company conspire to distract us from the fact that they screw chickens in their spare time.  There's no doubt about it.

ROFL!

Subject: Re: [CTRL] "Prophetic" Surveillance

alas, a pro-reptoid spook ....

andrew hennessey
www.trans4rm.co.uk

Edward   ><+>

If you have fifty problems and one of them is government, you have only one problem.
http://www.global-connector.com/