-Caveat Lector-

You are wrong Matt.
Every American has a right to that knowledge and all knowledge concerning war and
weapons of war.  That info belongs in the hands of Americans, not just a few elites.
The second amendment doesn't just cover firearms, it covers all forms of arms. Tench
Coxe called it "the birthright of an American".

"Who are the militia? are they not ourselves. Is it feared, then, that we shall turn
our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia.
Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of
an American. What clause in the state or federal constitution hath given away that
important right.... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the
federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will forever remain, in the
hands of the people." -Tench Coxe

I would support banning that knowledge to all public officials, as they seem to be the
ones that are most likely to use that knowledge against the American people.