-Caveat Lector-
Hmmmm .......and then there's us with a proposed 2 million Asian refugees should things go really pear shaped over India/Pakistan/Kashmir.    Better move over......the mind boggles just thinking about 2 million extra people needing to be fed, watered, housed, clothed etc.
----- Original Message -----
From: Bond
Sent: 08 June 2002 03:47
Subject: Re: [CTRL] The REAL Promised Land

-Caveat Lector-
And don't forget to include the big factor - fresh water scarcity.

The same idiots here in Australia plan to double the population
over a similar timeframe (perhaps even earlier). Okay, we have a
very large unpopulated land mass... most of the population live
in coastal regions (where the water supply is) - and as things
stand at present, the price of water is steadily increasing while
tighter and tighter restrictions on usage are being implemented.

Who knows how much it will cost and what rationing will apply
should the population double. We'll all be too dehydrated to care.

*It's all about the water* - and the UN Crime Syndicate know it.