--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

Subject:PHARISEE WATCH: The Abuse of Women..
The Embarrassing Abuse of Women in Israel's War Against Men
By C. E. Carlson
www.whtt.org/article/020607

The shocking June 5th news told of another human bomber.  A bigger,
but still primitive, hand-detonated bomb was hidden somewhere in a
Palestinian's auto that crashed into a bus near Meggido and burned it
to charred metal.  It was reported that 16 persons and the bomber
were killed and many were wounded.  Perhaps we have just seen the
battle of Meggido.

What is different about this incident is that, for once, the Israeli
press admitted that the dead included "military," and not
just "persons."  Much of the US media, including the New York Times
and National Public Radio, left out the part about military deaths
and only talked about "people" or "bus passengers" being killed, as
has been the standard pattern in past bombings.  The press began the
day by deliberately ignoring the presence of military, but before
day's end, they updated their tune to catch up with the facts.
Soldiers, or Military, had been killed.

This is the first time that the US press has admitted that bus
bombings kill military.  According to our study of more than 60
bombings, buses have been the number one target, about half of all
body bombings over eight years.  This is because every bus is
believed likely to have military on board.  The Meggido bus was
reported to be packed with military, much like some I rode on in
Israel, in which the aisles were filled with standing, armed Israeli
Defense Forces young men and women.

It is well known in Israel and to any visitor who, like myself, has
ridden the country's buses, that they are military transports.  In
Israel a bus is as much a military target as a supply train or troop
transport plane is in modern warfare.  The Palestinians wage
primitive war with human bombs because they do not have the means to
fight any other way, but their targets are no different than in any
guerilla war.  The statistics suggest they look for concentrations of
vulnerable military; this is clear from the targets they destroy.

We Hold These Truths believes Israel and the American media told some
of the truth about this bombing only because the Meggido bus was so
obviously a troop transport, that it would have been propaganda
suicide to deny it.  This small step toward candidness may also have
been encouraged by WHTT's two recent reports exposing the body
bombers' targets.  We have reason to believe the Israeli propaganda
machine saw our reports.  But we are not finished with this subject,
as anyone who reads our reports knows.

Answering Critics About the Body Bombers
(http://www.whtt.org/pw/020530.htm)
Intelligent Bombs vs. Smart Bombs
(http://www.whtt.org/articles/020504.htm).

Only Half Of The Truth Is On The Table:

Israel is covering up the unavoidable statistical fact that, among
the dead "soldiers," there have to have been some female soldiers,
who have been placed in battle conditions along with the males.  The
Israeli propaganda machine, which we have dubbed the Ministry of
Truth (MOT), is showing its true colors by not telling us how many of
those soldiers killed were women.

Some might ask, why does it matter?  It matters because MOT does not
want the world to know that it is the most brutal and uncivilized
military state on the face of the earth, even toward its women.
Israeli and American propaganda loves to color the Palestinians--
especially Muslims--as abusers of women and women's rights.  In fact,
Israel treats its own teenage girls in the most barbarous fashion of
any nation on earth, perhaps on a par with the near-dead Soviet Union.

All women are drafted into the IDF at the age of 19 for 1.5 years,
and they serve in Israeli territory and at checkpoints with the men.
Young 19-year old female soldiers (carrying rifles) were on every one
of the four so-called civilian buses on which I rode.  There was not
a single exception, nor did I see a busload where armed females
soldiers were not on board.  Because females serve only half as long
as males, the number found on the street and in the buses seemed to
be about one in three.

By this admittedly unscientific estimate, it is possible that four or
five women could have been killed and a dozen or more wounded on the
Meggido bus.  But we have not heard a word about even one female IDF
member being either killed or wounded.  Nor have we heard that all
those killed were males, as we would expect to be told, if it were
so!  This has the sound of more Israeli doublespeak.

As we pointed out in previous reports, not a single one of the sixty
bombings resulted in even one reported female military victim in the
US press.  Are we to think that women are immune to the flying
shrapnel that cut men's bodies into chunks?  Are we to believe the
laws of heat exchange and fluid pressure do not apply to female
soldiers... that female body parts do not scorch, when the paint on a
bus burns off?

No.  We are expected not to notice that the MOT never admits to
female military deaths in the international press.  The families, of
course, must know different.  We Hold These Truths does not present
the one-in-three statistic as an absolute, but it is close enough for
us to know we are being lied to, just as we have been effectively
lied to for years about only or primarily civilian casualties on the
buses that have been bombed.

Israel has shown its barbarism in the treatment of Palestinian women
in many documented cases.  What it does to its own women is equally
shocking.  It drafts and compels them, to serve day and night with
men under too-familiar conditions; it trains and conditions them to
perform acts of brutality; it places them in harm's way, knowing they
are targets of men who have no choice but to treat them as hostiles;
and it lies about them when they die while on duty, denying their
presence even in death, in the interest of Israeli propaganda.

We by our funding support barbarism, and it is at the gates of our
own civilization.  Our next issue explains which American Christian
leaders support these barbarism in Israel while condeming it in china
and Russia, , and why they do so.

Post script: Guilt Admitted

The last thing the writer did before releasing this article was to re-
examine the official Israeli website, and here is what we found:

(http://www.israel.org/mfa/go.asp?MFAH0lsr0)
On Jun 5, 2002  the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Minister of
Truth, MOT) posted the following statement about the deaths of
17 "people":

"Jun 5: 17 people were killed and 38 injured - 7 seriously - when a
car packed with a large quantity of explosives struck Egged commuter
bus No. 830 traveling from Tel-Aviv to Tiberias at the Megiddo
junction near Afula, in northern Israel, at 7:15 on Wednesday
morning. The bus, which burst into flames, was completely destroyed.
The terrorist, who drove the car bomb, was killed in the blast. The
Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack."

(http://www.israel.org/mfa/go.asp?MFAH0lsr0)
On Jun 6, 2002, after the western press had already aired this
generic "people" story, The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs
quietly posted the names and pictures of the dead; the list included
three female soldiers.  The death list was dutifully reported in
major Israeli papers, none of which called any attention to deaths of
women soldiers.  The women killed were: Cpl. Liron Avitan, 19, of
Hadera, Afula, Sgt. Violetta Hizgayev, 20, of Hadera, Sgt. Sivan
Wiener, 19, of Holon.

Have you heard about the dead Israeli soldier girls on CNN or the
late news?  Don't hold your breath for a corrections--unless you
demand it!-Editor

Would you like to support our work? http://www.whtt.org/gifts.htm

We Hold These Truths (www.whtt.org)
P.O. Box 14491
Scottsdale, AZ 85267
480 947 3329

To be added to our list type "Subscribe" in the Subject line.
To Withdraw please type "remove" in the Subject line.