--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Sean McBride" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't have a transcript of the interview.  A free MP3 player is
available at www.winamp.com.  Try to listen to the interview if you
can, because it seems quite credible -- more credible than Vreeland's
own performance in his message forums.

> There is reason to believe that the second Terry Weems was
deliberately created by Vreeland to try to discredit the real Terry
Weems.  I can't go into it now, but the truth will probably come out
on this matter soon.

Agreed, mysteries solved are progressive!

> I'm aware of the Garrison story, and of elaborate attempts by the
government to discredit witnesses and whistleblowers.  Originally I
thought something like that was going on with Vreeland until I learned
more.

Well, that's the operative phrase eh?

Did you 'learn more', or did you
digest sophisticated 'disinformation' ?

> Ruppert may have excellent disinformation deflectors, but I've seen
him, with my own eyes and in direct encounters, make errors of fact
and judgment.  What do you make of this message from Ruppert?

> --------------------
>
> June 1, 2002  1400 hrs
>
> I am writing this from a hotel room in Sacramento. There is little I
can do from here except report what I know. I am presently without the
ability to report in further detail.

> Both Mike Vreeland and his lawyer Rocco Galati have been poisoned.
Both are apparently out of the woods, but for Vreeland it was a very
close call.

Well, this is calling out 'the elves' to protect the Lt.
Ruppert+internet+elves=45 minutes.

> Here's what I know. Approximately four days ago, shortly after
releasing the first batch of FIN (financial transaction documents
involving the FED) Vreeland received two bottles of wine from Allan
Greenspan.

Subsequent info:
Talking to the Lt. according to the Lt. Mr. Greenspan
was glad that the missing docs had been discovered
and promised wine.
The Lt doesn't know the real origin of the clopazined bottle.
When wine arrived it was *assumed* to be from AG.
Phonetap?

Then Cameron Sexton/RisingLegion handled the wine.
It's tres Poirot!

> Vreeland stated that he had spoken to Greenspan on the phone and
knew that the wine was coming.

> I was on the phone with Vreeland yesterday right after he had had
about two glasses of the wine. Upon answering the phone Vreeland
immediately stated that he had been vomitting blood. He looked in the
mirror while he was on the phone with me and said that the whites of
his eyes were turning blue and was feeling violently ill. I could hear
sounds of the toilet flushing and water running. Vreeland was
obviously ill.

> He became disoriented but as soon as he saw his eyes he said, "Shit,
it's the same stuff they gave Marc [Bastien] - clozapine." In a frenzy
he went to a stash or previously prepared syringes and took five
successive injections of medications. I have a list of what he took
but am not disclosing it now. I listened as the caps came off the
syringes, hit the floor, and as he injected.

> I stayed on the phone with him for about 45 minutes until a friend
of his got in the apartment. Vreeland was fighting sleep. He didn't
sound like he was faking at all.

> Today I learned from Vreeland that his attorney - Rocco Galati - had
been poisoned while eating in a Toronto restaurant and had begun
bleeding from his nose (and possibly ears) after becoming violently
ill. There were apparently multiple witnesses to this incident. The
Galati poisoning occured on the same day that Vreeland received the wine.

Conflicting info here.
I thought Rocco's case was earlier.

> Galati is now out of the hospital but extremely weak.
>
> Galati apparently made the moves for an emergency hearing yesterday
while Vreeland was opening the wine but it may be the case that he
made an emergency contact to the court today. I just don't know.

Bravo! It's great journalism
when someone admits
that they just don't know.

> Galati has moved for an emergency court hearing and, due to other
seucrity issues, Vreeland is being (and probably already has been)
relocated to another more secure location.

Yes, has happened.

> I have assigned my Toronto correspondent to meet with both Vreeland
and Galati tomorrow. I am on the road and not back in my office until
Monday. I will report more when I have more. Details are sketchy and
once FTW's reporter has sifted through it all we will have more and
better details.

Patience is a virtue eh..

Lawrence Day

> Mike Ruppert
>
> --------------------

Terry Weems
>   >   which developed into quite a spectacle as the other (real?) Terry
>   >   Weems came on to claim he was being impersonated.
>   >
>   >   One of these two 'Terry Weems' was fraudulent.
>   >
>   >   I doubt it was the fraudulent 'Terry Weems' that was a
moderator on
>   >   Lt. Vreeland's since trashed website.
>   >   To find the new website go to ezboards, register, search under "Lt
>   >   Vreeland".
>   >
>   >   Remember how craftily the conspiracy created a 'legend' for
Lee Harvey
>   >   Oswald, to create the false impression that he was a communist?
>   >
>   >   Lt. Vreeland also has a legend, a supposed 'criminal record' that
>   >   allowed him to penetrate organized crime. His UID boss,
Admiral Jeremy
>   >   Brooda, was exceptionally annoyed that US navy ships were
being used
>   >   to smuggle drugs into the US *with CIA complicity*. Lt
Vreeland needed
>   >   the
>   >   'legend' to impress the criminals and allow infiltration of
the crime
>   >   group. Bureaucracies make mistakes; like at one point Lt.
Vreeland was
> [...]
>   >   The US gov't decided airplane pilots shouldn't be armed.
>   >   The US gov't had planes stand down during hijackings.
>   >
>   >   This is indeed very suspicious; like the people at the top
>   >   wanted an incident to galvanize public opinion
>   >   for the pre-planned pipeline war in Afghanistan.
>   >
>   >   Shutting up Lt. Vreeland, on phony charges, just parallels
>   >   letting M. Moussoui (sp?) go, and squelching wire taps on
>   >   other al-queda operatives in the USA.
>   >
>   >   Giving credence to Lt Vreeland's story hardly impairs an honest
>   >   investigation in my opinion.
>   >
>   >   If you figure it is such a 'waste of time'
>   >   why do you yourself devote so much time to it?
>   >   That's paradoxical, unless you are paid.
>   >
>   >   Lawrence Day
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >   --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Sean McBride" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   >   > Are there any statements that Terry Weems makes about Delmart
>   >   Vreeland that you think are untrue?  Can you be specific about the
>   >   statements?
>   >   >
>   >   > Again, the interview is here:
>   >   >
>   >   > http://radio4all.net/pub/radio/053102weems.mp3
>   >   >
>   >   > Are you aware that Vreeland denied in public that Weems is his
>   >   half-brother?  See the denial here:
>   >   >
>   >   > http://www.indybay.org/news/2002/01/114510.php
>   >   >
>   >   > Here are the comments on Weems by the man whose veracity you are
>   >   defending:
>   >   >
>   >   > --------------------
>   >   >
>   >   > Cheep shot by a man stating to be my brother. When will this
person
>   >   log in as my mom or my ex wife? Disinformation is the game. To bad
>   >   this person doesn't know that he put's his family in hatrms
way just
>   >   by writing foolish tripe like this.
>   >   >
>   >   > Put it this way, seeing my current state of affairs, the
fact that
>   >   people would do anything to shut me up and put me under, would
you, if
>   >   you were my brother, make your self known.. Whoever you are,
good try,
>   >   cheep shot for no reason, but good try. maybe next time I see an
>   >   article about me from this so called brother I will post this
persons
>   >   address on the net and if I can find it, which I know I can,
Canadian
>   >   >   authorities hold him for more than a year and then acquit him
>   when
>   >   >   his case got to court?  I really want you to dig deep for
this. I
>   >   >   don't
>   >   >   give a shit who comes out of the wood work now. I just
want some
>   >   >   answers as to why The US government denied Vreeland's Navy
>   commission
>   >   >   and then produced a 1200 page personnel record. Why was he
>   accused of
>   >   >   committing fraud with a credit card that was issued in his
>   name? Why
>   >   >   Vreeland's attorney was able to place a call to the Pentagon
>   from a
>   >   >   Canadian courtroom and get a receptionist to repond that
he had
>   >   >   reached the office of Lt. Vreeland?
>   >   >
>   >   >   I am real curious about that? You see, that is the fire.
>   >   >
>   >   >   You, on the other hand, want to blow alot of smoke. Just tell
>   me what
>   >   >   means more to you: the actions of the US Justice Department or
>   the
>   >   >   actions of Delmart Vreeland and his Alleged half bro Weems?
>   >   >
>   >   >   I must admit that Vreeland's actions as of late disturb me;
>   however,
>   >   >   he could shit in the street and write his name with it, and it
>   would
>   >   >   not change one fact of what happened in court.
>   >   >
>   >   >
>   >   >
>   >   >   Since we are at the 35th anniversary of the USS Liberty, I
was
>   >   >   wondering whether you were going to shut down the Vreeland
>   thing and
>   >   >   start up the Israel as agent provacateur thing. You know, it
>   may not
>   >   >   be wise to fight an information war on two fronts. Hitler did
>   it and
>   >   >   look what happened to him.
>   >   >
>   >   >
>   >   >   --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Sean McBride" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   >   >   > Did you take the trouble to listen carefully to the
Terry Weems
>   >   >   interview here?
>   >   >   >
>   >   >   > http://radio4all.net/pub/radio/053102weems.mp3
>   >   >   >
>   >   >   > And did you carefully review all the other investigative
>   research
>   >   >   that has been conducted by CKLN here?
>   >   >   >
>   >   >   >
>   http://members.rogers.com/internationalconnection/audiovideo.html
>   >   >   >
>   >   >   > I urge you to do so before you say another thing about
Vreeland.
>   >   >   >
>   >   >   > Who do you think is more believable: Weems or Vreeland?  And
>   why?
>   >   >   >
>   >   >   > Do you have any theories about why Michael Ruppert has
remained
>   >   >   silent about the Greenspan/poisoning controversy which he
himself
>   >   >   started?
>   >   >   >
>   >   >   > What do you think is the more reliable lead into the dark
>   side of
>   >   >   911: Delmart Vreeland's shifty tales or the DEA's report on
>   Israeli
>   >   >   spy rings?
>   >   >   >
>   >   >   > Cryptome
>   >   >   > DEA Report on Israeli Spy Rings
>   >   >   > Suspicious Activities Involving Israeli Art Students at DEA
>   >   >   Facilities
>   >   >   > http://cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
>   >   >   >
>   >   >   > Antiwar.com
>   >   >   > The 'Israeli Art Student' Files
>   >   >   > http://antiwar.com/israelfiles2.html
>   >   >   >
>   >   >   > What Really Happened
>   >   >   > The Israeli Spy Ring Scandal
>   >   >   > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/spyring.html
>   >   >   >
Government
> [...]
>   charges,
>   >   >   from
>   >   >   >   Troy, Michigan, are "false." If this was true then
>   certainly we
>   >   >   would
>   >   >   >   not have been able to easily find the victim of this
crime.
>   >   >   However,
>   >   >   >   we did. We also found many people in law enforcement
who were
>   >   >   more
>   >   >   >   than willing to relate the details of Vreeland's
extensive
>   >   >   criminal
>   >   >   >   history. News reports concerning Vreeland confirm that he
>   is a
>   >   >   >   prolific criminal, as does an interview we recently
>   recorded with
>   >   >   a
>   >   >   >   member of his own family. This is just the tip of the
>   iceberg. In
>   >   >   >   interviews the tales related by Mr. Vreeland are full of
>   >   >   >   inconsistencies. Many journalists who have written
favourably
>   >   >   about
>   >   >   >   or interviewed Vreeland have now dismissed his story as
>   outright
>   >   >   >   lies. Here you will find many of the articles currently
>   available
>   >   >   >   online, as well as interviews, and other reference
materials.
>   >   >   These
>   >   >   >   should help you to come to your own conclusions.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Marc Bastien
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Court Records
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Canadian Court Decisions:
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       These are the decisions of the Canadian judges
in the
>   >   >   matter
>   >   >   >   of the United States of America v. Vreeland so far.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Vreeland's Affadavit:
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Some documents, including Vreeland's sworn
affidavit,
>   >   >   >   material relating to his extradition and other documents
>   are now
>   >   >   >   available online as .pdf files.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Audio
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Feb 06/2002: Vreeland is interviewed from prison
>   by Alex
>   >   >   >   Jones. Follow the link and scroll down the page to Feb 6.
>   >   >   (RealAudio
>   >   >   >   or MP3)
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       April 14/2002: CKLN's Greg Duffel spoke with
Delmart
>   >   >   Vreeland
>   >   >   >   on International Connection. (MP3)
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       April 17/2002: Jeff Rense interviews Delmart
>   Vreeland and
>   >   >   >   Michael C. Ruppert. Mr. Vreeland goes into great detail
>   about his
>   >   >   >   activities in Moscow and Toronto. (RealAudio)
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       May 20/2002: Meria Heller interviews Delmart
>   Vreeland.
>   >   >   >   (RealAudio)
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       May 19-26/2002: A series of interviews about
Vreeland
>   >   >   >   conducted by Greg Duffell and Ron Anicich with Terry
Weems
>   >   >   >   (Vreeland's half-brother), Judy Horigan (victim of fraud),
>   Lt.
>   >   >   Keith
>   >   >   >   Frye (Troy Police), Norman Solomon (media analyst), JR
>   Nyquist,
>   >   >   Mike
>   >   >   >   Ruppert and more. (MP3)
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Exhibit A
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Actuallly, exhibit N. This document was sealed by
>   >   >   Canadian
>   >   >   >   authorities in August and entered into evidence at Mr.
>   Vreeland's
>   >   >   >   trial. See the "evidence" that Mr. Vreeland predicted the
>   >   >   September
>   >   >   >   11/2001 attacks by clicking on the image below.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Vreeland's Criminal History
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Michigan Department Of Corrections: A record of
>   >   >   Vreeland's
>   >   >   >   charges and convictions.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Florida Department Of Corrections: Vreeland's
Florida
>   >   >   charges
>   >   >   >   and parole information. If this link fails to take you
to the
>   >   >   correct
>   >   >   >   page click on the new search button and enter "Vreeland"
>   for the
>   >   >   >   results.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Leon County, Florida Court Records: Misdemeanors?
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Oakland County Sheriff's Department: These
guys list
>   >   >   Vreeland
>   >   >   >   in the Captured section of their Most Wanted pages. A
short
>   >   >   article
>   >   >   >   accompanies a photo.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >      Suggested Reading
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Charged In Arson: Also arrested and charged
last week
>   >   >   with
>   >   >   >   conspiracy and arson were Delmart Vreeland, 31, of
Rochester;
>   >   >   John
>   >   >   >   Boyle, 30, of Taylor and Steven Tocco, 34, of Detroit.
This
> [...]
>   >   >   >   16/1997 Detroit Free Press article mentions Vreeland as a
>   part of
>   >   >   an
>   >   >   >   arson plot.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Unreliable Witness?: Vreeland testified that he
>   arranged
>   >   >   a
>   >   >   >   meeting between Moore and a man who was to make
$10,000 for
>   >   >   starting
>   >   >   >   the blaze. This article from the September 05/1999 Macomb
>   Daily
>   >   >   >   mentions Vreeland as an unreliable witness in an arson
case
>   >   >   involving
>   >   >   >   a local restaurant owner.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Delmart Vreeland Accused Of Identity Theft and
>   >   >   >   Fraud: "Wherever he goes there seems to be a trail of
fraud,
>   >   >   deceit
>   >   >   >   and crime," said Troy Police Sgt. Keith Frye, whose
>   department is
>   >   >   one
>   >   >   >   of several with outstanding criminal warrants for
>   Vreeland. This
>   >   >   >   Detroit News story by Mike Martindale from April 27/2000
>   offers
>   >   >   >   details of alleged frauds. Mr Vreeland denies that this
>   article
>   >   >   is
>   >   >   >   accurate.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Fugitive Hunt: Stealing identities is Vreeland's
>   >   >   specialty,
>   >   >   >   using stolen IDs and credit cards to illegally get
goods and
>   >   >   services
>   >   >   >   and avoid capture. He is doing it all over the country.
>   This news
>   >   >   was
>   >   >   >   reported by ABC news in Detroit on November 28/2000. The
>   article
>   >   >   >   remained on their website until May 1/2002 when I wrote to
>   the
>   >   >   author
>   >   >   >   to ask some questions about it. The link provided here
is the
>   >   >   only
>   >   >   >   other copy of the article I could find online.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Did this man predict Sept. 11?: While jet fighters
>   drop
>   >   >   bombs
>   >   >   >   on Afghanistan in the wake of the World Trade Center
>   tragedy and
>   >   >   FBI
>   >   >   >   agents search for the source of anthrax letters, an
>   incredible
>   >   >   tale
>   >   >   >   has been unfolding in a Toronto courtroom. This
Toronto Star
>   >   >   story by
>   >   >   >   Nick Pron from October 23/2001 was the first mention of
>   >   >   Vreeland's
>   >   >   >   allegations in the mainstream press. Apparently the
>   governments
>   >   >   >   involved are sceptical of Vreeland's claims, which
Vreeland's
>   >   >   lawyers
>   >   >   >   say is absurd. Nick Pron told us that he regrets having
>   written
>   >   >   this
>   >   >   >   article and that one which updates the story will be
>   published
>   >   >   soon.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Slain foreign affairs worker expressed misgivings
>   about
>   >   >   >   posting: Bastien told his uncle he was briefed by RCMP and
>   told
>   >   >   >   to "watch out for" three men. This December 10/2001
>   article from
>   >   >   the
>   >   >   >   Toronto Sun deals with the investigation into the Death Of
>   Marc
>   >   >   >   Bastien. The author of this article, Kathleen Harris,
>   interviewed
>   >   >   >   Vreeland while he was still in jail. She described his
story
>   >   >   >   as "fishy" in a recent conversation with us.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Was embassy worker poisoned?: A Quebec coroner's
>   report
>   >   >   >   suggests poisoning was behind the mysterious death 13
>   months ago
>   >   >   of
>   >   >   >   Marc Bastien, an employee at Canada's embassy in
Moscow. This
>   >   >   >   Canadian Press story from January 21/2002 suggests that
>   >   >   Vreeland's
>   >   >   >   assertion that Marc Bastien was murdered had a basis
in fact.
>   >   >   >   Unfortunately, Vreeland says he made the claim that
>   Bastien was
>   >   >   >   murdered a full 8 months after his death.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Spy Case In Canadian Courts Suggests US Naval
>   Officer Had
>   >   >   >   Foreknowledge Of 9/11: Mike Vreeland is one man who, in a
>   >   >   rational
>   >   >   >   world, could totally expose the complicity of the US
>   government
>   >   >   in
>   >   >   >   the attacks of September 11th. This article from January
>   28/2002
>   >   >   by
>   >   >   >   Michael C. Ruppert offers the most thorough reporting of
>   >   >   Vreeland's
>   >   >   >   court appearances.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       When 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Go Bad: Ruppert
>   fails to
>   >   >   note
>   >   >   >   that the Star did not confirm the man's account, that the
>   paper
>   >   >   >   reported some observers "wonder if it isn't just the
>   ravings of a
>   >   >   >   lunatic," and that the Star subsequently reported the
>   judge said
>   >   >   the
>   >   >   >   tale had "no air of reality." David Corn, Washington
>   editor of
>   >   >   The
>   >   >   >   Nation examines Ruppert's post 9/11 reporting in this
March
>   >   >   1/2002
>   >   >   >   article.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Ruppert Defends His Work: Rational people will
>   want to
>   >   >   know
>   >   >   >   how this man knew of the attacks and why the U.S.
>   government and
>   >   >   The
>   >   >   >   Nation are trying so hard to kill this story.
Ruppert's March
>   >   >   3/2002
>   >   >   >   reply to the David Corn article linked above.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Vreeland Attacked In Canadian Jail: Vreeland
has been
>   >   >   subject
>   >   >   >   to physical attacks while behind bars, indicating that
the
>   >   >   certain
>   >   >   >   death he fears if he is returned to the US, might
become a
>   >   >   reality
>   >   >   >   behind the jailhouse walls in Toronto. This March 3/2002
>   article
>   >   >   by
>   >   >   >   Greta Knutzen continues the reporting of Vreeland's
trial. A
>   >   >   Canadian
>   >   >   >   judge felt that Vreeland had not provided credible
>   evidence to
>   >   >   >   support this claim.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Vreeland in Safe House, All Canadian Charges
Dropped,
>   >   >   >   Temporary Refugee Status Granted: All Canadian charges
>   connected
>   >   >   >   Vreeland's December 2000 arrest have been dropped and
>   Vreeland,
>   >   >   who
>   >   >   >   is seeking permanent political refugee status in Canada,
>   has been
>   >   >   >   granted temporary refugee status until February 2003, or
>   until
>   >   >   his
>   >   >   >   extradition case has been resolved in Canadian courts. A
>   March
>   >   >   >   15/2002 update on Mr. Vreeland's status by Michael C.
Ruppert.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       The Balance of Terror and the Red Mercury
Nightmare:
>   >   >   Vreeland
>   >   >   >   maintains that he cannot return to the United States
>   because the
>   >   >   >   Russian mafia would assassinate him and because an
important
>   >   >   American
>   >   >   >   official would assure Vreeland's death or imprisonment
>   upon his
>   >   >   >   return. This March 26/2002 article by J.R. Nyquist
>   discusses the
>   >   >   >   details of one of the documents which Mr. Vreeland is in
>   >   >   possesion of.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Red Mercury and The Strange Case of Delmart
>   Vreeland Part
>   >   >   2:
>   >   >   >   Last week I interviewed Vreeland, who claims to possess
>   official
>   >   >   >   Russian documents stolen from Moscow that link the Kremlin
>   to the
>   >   >   >   Sept. 11 terrorist assault and to a planned Iraqi nuclear
>   attack
>   >   >   >   against U.S. cities using Russian red mercury fusion
devices.
>   >   >   J.R.
>   >   >   >   Nyquist continues his look at Mr. Vreeland in this April
>   1/2002
>   >   >   >   article.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       "Mike" Vreeland Speaks - 35 Questions and Answers:
>   The
>   >   >   letter
>   >   >   >   said that Bastien and Vreeland would be dealt with "in a
>   manner
>   >   >   >   suitable to us." The letter specifically stated on page
>   two, "Our
>   >   >   >   American official guarantees this." Michael C. Ruppert
>   interviews
>   >   >   >   Delmart Vreeland who explains how he learned of the
impending
>   >   >   attacks
>   >   >   >   on the USA. April 4/2002. Since writing these articles
Mr.
>   >   >   Nyquist
>   >   >   >   has dismissed all of Vreeland's claims.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Canadian Exile Speaks Out About Possible 9-11
>   Cover-up:
>   >   >   In
>   >   >   >   September of 2000 Vreeland was sent to Moscow to work
with a
>   >   >   Canadian
>   >   >   >   systems analyst named Marc Bastien. They worked together
>   closely
>   >   >   for
>   >   >   >   three months analyzing weapons systems. In this April
18/2002
>   >   >   article
>   >   >   >   from the Sierra Times Andrew Wilt writes about Vreeland's
>   story
>   >   >   based
>   >   >   >   on his conversations with him. Vreeland said in another
>   interview
>   >   >   3
>   >   >   >   days earlier that he didn't travel to Moscow until the
end of
>   >   >   >   November 2000.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       A Message From Vreeland's Brother?: thought I
>   would let
>   >   >   you
>   >   >   >   folks in on the info my brother is up to. dont believe
>   him, he is
>   >   >   a
>   >   >   >   great liar and con man. read on friends. This message was
>   posted
>   >   >   on a
>   >   >   >   forum at Guerrilla News Network on April 22/2002. For some
>   real
>   >   >   fun
>   >   >   >   read the entire thread from beggining to end. We have
>   >   >   independently
>   >   >   >   confirmed that this post is from Vreeland's half-brother.
>   >   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   >       Media and the Hazards of Political Faith:
Vreeland's
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cia-
>   >   >   drugs
>   >   >   >   -Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
>   >   >   >   OM
>   >   >   >
>   >   >   >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
>   >   >   Service.
>   >   >
>   >   >
>   >   >   Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
>   >   >   To unsubscribe please go to
>   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cia-drugs
>   >   >   -Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
>   >   >   OM
>   >   >
>   >   >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>   Service.
>   >
>   >
>   >   Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
>   >   To unsubscribe please go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cia-drugs
>   >   -Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
>   >   OM
>   >
>   >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

>   Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
>   -Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
>   OM

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM