-Caveat Lector- http://www.babelmagazine.com/

Real Life Chemtrail Account

by Delinda Kemp

Your chemtrail article on May 25, 2002 caught my attention mainly because this spring I feel my family's health has been compromised. My family and I reside in Glendora, CA (Los Angeles County). We have only been known to have allergies, but in May that changed. I experienced difficulty breathing for about 1-1/2 weeks where I thought I was also coming down with asthma. I didn't go to the doctor because of scheduling reasons and too much was going on. However, my 4-1/2 year old son was diagnosed with asthma. His first severe asthma attack occurred on May 1st. He was prescribed meds and we purchased a nebulizer for home use. He takes pills to control asthma and allergies now. What was unusual to me was that during the weeks of May 12th and 19th, both my sons (ages 4-1/2 & 3) had nose bleeds. The first occurrence was the morning I woke them up and noticed they both had small amounts of dried blood on their faces and bedding.

My four-year old experienced this only one time and I had to talk to the school teacher about it because she said he had a nose bleed that same day. My three- year old came home and had another nosebleed and it was dried on his arm and shirt. He continued to experience this off and on during this two week period. I just want to make one thing clear - my boys are not regular nose pickers. I have seen the older one do it some time ago, but it never became a habit. However, on a regular basis I do see airplanes making skywriting (at least that's what I was told growing up), that isn't really writing at all. I remember many times lying out on the beach in my teenage years watching the sky writers and not being able to make any sense out of it. But what remains clear to my husband and me is that we always have noticed that the blue skies change to hazy overcast skies after the skywriters leave!

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>