--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Bob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How do you come to your favorable impression
> of Robert Hunt? Rayelan says he tried to kill her
> and according to two other reliable sources
> he killed a large number of Americans to
> cover up for GHWBushwhacker.
>
> Hunt is named along with Oliver North in two
> documents, one in Chip Tatum Chronicles
> and the other in Rodney Stich's book, in
> connection with the murder of a group of
> Americans to protect national insecurity.
>
> -Bob

The 'favourable impression' doesn't come from the assassinations
he was ordered to carry out, but from his conversion and open
confession later. In this he is similar to Chip Tatum.
These type of agents end up in jail not for murders but for
confessing to them. I don't know if they have a crisis of conscience,
or perhaps a moment of sudden realization that their orders are not
in the best interests of their country.
According to Lt Vreeland Admiral Boorda began recruiting for the UID
even before he was CNO. Perhaps he 'flipped' Lt Cmdr Hunt?
I don't know.
Among Hunt's confessions is an affadavit describing a meeting in
Israel with then VP George Bush Sr, Amriham Nir, and two CIA agents
who later went down in the Lockerbie crash. The purpose was the arms
deal with Iran that VP Bush was supposedly 'out of the loop' on. Chip
Tatum has confessed to killing Mr. Nir. Far from 'protecting' G. Bush
Sr it seems that Hunt was/is trying to expose him.

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>