-Caveat Lector- http://www.nomorefakenews.com/index1.htm

SUNDAY, JULY 21.

In retrospect, think about the accumulation of these factors.  First, the bubble bursts on those NASDAQ-listed Internet companies.  Starting in 2000.

  The NASDAQ and the NY Exchange go into a decline from their 2000 highs.

  September 11.  Which, in its aftermath, has the intended consequence of inducing fear.

  The anthrax OP.  Same consequence.

  Enron.  And the parade of other companies revealed to be lying, cheating, and stealing.  More fear, more uncertainty.

  Trading markets in the US and Europe and elsewhere go into a steep dive.

  All in all, these factors have created a pincer movement on the economies of a number of nations.  In the sense that entering the stock market at this point, at low levels, is NOT seen by the majority as a bargain-hunting feast.  Because, in addition to falling stock prices, there ARE these other factors--mentioned above--which restrain the confidence and eagerness of potential investors.

  The factors I list are a very bad recipe.

  What else may contribute to the pincer movement?  An attack on Iraq that goes badly.  Badly in military terms and badly in terms of a lack of support from US allies.

  Escalating war between India and Pakistan--both armed with nuclear weapons.

  Another terrorist attack on the US.

  A significant bio-warfare incident in the US or Europe.  For example, an engineered outbreak of smallpox.  More fear.  Panic.

  Stepped-up revelations, in the major media, and reactions in the halls of government, about the business dealings of Bush and Cheney.

  The possible resignation of Cheney, say, for "health reasons."

  More and more employee layoffs by big companies.

  An admission, from the government, that the US economy is not strong.  An official admission, for example, that we are in a recession.

  A few banks go belly-up.

  Now imagine that most, if not all of these factors, were/are/ will be intentionally put into play, engineered, as an OP.

  I'm adjusting my predictions by a few percentage points.  The odds are increasing that a major stock market crash will occur.

  Right now, the one mitigating factor is, for every share of stock sold there is a buyer.

  However, if we begin seeing suspension of trading on the exchanges, not once, but a number of times, in order to try to stave off more rush-selling--then we could be in big trouble.

  I assume that any reader of this site for the last year who was invested in the market is now out of the market.  I hope so.

  I also point out that, in order to engineer an OP of this magnitude, the people behind it have to be very clever and very resourceful and very powerful and very organized.  If you are a subscriber to my newsletter, you will have read this past Friday's interview with Richard Bell.  You will have some appreciation for the extensive capability such a group of manipulators would have to possess.

  Another thing.  Since the beginning of this newsletter, I have had many emails from people asking me why I don't list TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS as an 8th cartel to go with other seven who rule this planet.

  At one point, I felt that the transnationals were moving into that status.  But all along, I've stopped from major coverage of the transnationals as an 8th cartel.  Why?

  Because, as powerful as these corporations are, they are basically store-fronts for the other cartels.  They gobble up land and wealth and people on behalf of the other cartels (government, money, military, intelligence, energy, media, medical).

  And as we've seen, they can be trashed and ripped and bankrupted--and then reconstituted.  They are bulldozers which can be made into sacrificial lambs.  On behalf of an OP.

  However, it is now very clear to me that there is an 8th cartel.  The religion cartel.  Which has NOTHING to do with what a person believes in for himself.  It has to do with extensive organization exercised for the purpose of control on many levels.  And the top of that cartel resides within the Vatican.

  The Vatican, one of whose aims is the reduction of security and comfort and peace and stability within the industrialized and non-industrialized nations.  Fear, panic, instability.  These are the pre-conditions for an organization whose hold over the minds of people IS its major OP.

  This is called a clue.

  As a coda, the major "peacemaker" behind the scenes in the Middle East, who wants to intensify the futility of a settlement between Israel and Palestine before stepping in to help "resolve" the conflict, who intends to obtain an "overseer" role in a "new international city of Jerusalem," who intends to control certain key pieces of land there which will lie beyond the power of any government to influence--that major power is the Vatican.

  They don't miss a trick.  They don't miss a beat.

  And as they step up their de-stabilizing efforts on a number of fronts, which organization has made itself appear very weak and in disarray and utterly incapable of exercising such power?  In other words, which organization is following to a T the principles of Sun tzu's Art of War?

  What organization has made itself the hapless pedophile of the planet which can't get out of its own way, which appears to be in shambles?

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>