-Caveat Lector-

> > Well J2, I would expect this out of you.
>
> > I may be an idiot, but you a Communist.
>
>You're sure right about the first half of your sentence, but not the second
>half. Unlike you, idiot, I have experienced communism and rejected it.
>Just so you know.

Well, Slave, I have read your posts and you sure sound like a Commie.
You have also rejected "theoretical concepts of ' freedom'."
Just so you know.

> > Only a pathetic moron would put their freedom and safety in the hands of
>"the people of Boston".
> > Slave talk: "theoretical concepts of ' freedom'."
>
>You're not free you dumbbell. You never were. You just have some ideological
>notion, and think IT is more important than life itself. You are worse than
>an idiot. You are a delusional idiot. With a computer.

I am free, bonehead.  Maybe you never have been.  And freedom IS more important than
life itself. As Churchill once said, "it is better to perish than live as a slave".
Only a coward slave would think otherwise. Delusional is thinking that your freedom
and security belong in the hands of the state or "a theoretical concept of Elitism".
Delusional is beleiving that their are better men than you who have a right to force
you to have a National ID and that you would gladly accept it. What a pathetic state
of mind that willfully accepts his inferiority to a self proclaimed elite. It is sad
to see a man in chains, but it is truly more painful to see a man put on his own
chains to please his oppressor. You are a delusional slave, with a computer.

> > By the way, the articles I post are for people that care about freedom,
>not for those that have already given theirs up.
>
>What the hell are you talking about? You don't know me or how I live.
>
> > Enjoy your National ID that's coming, Slave.
> > -iNFoWaRZ
>
>National ID's don't bother me. Idiots with computers bother me.
>J2

Of course, National ID's don't bother you because you are content in your slavery and
think freedom is a theoretical concept rather than a way of life. So make sure you
spruce up and look purdy for your National ID photo, you want to put on a good
impression when you are stopped by your masters and asked for, "Your Papers Please".
And Commie slaves that love their serfdom don't bother me.
Willing Bootlickers with computers bother me.
--------------------
-With Love, iNFoWaRZ
A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight: nothing he cares about more
than his own personal safety: is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free,
unless made and kept so by the exertions and blood of better men than himself."
-John Stuart Mill, not a bootlicker.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the
animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or
your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly
upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
-Samuel Adams, not a bootlicker.