-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "iNFoWaRZ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Feds Require ID for Transit Workers

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> Well J2, I would expect this out of you.

> I may be an idiot, but you a Communist.

You're sure right about the first half of your sentence, but not the second
half. Unlike you, idiot, I have experienced communism and rejected it.
Just so you know.

> Only a pathetic moron would put their freedom and safety in the hands of
"the people of Boston".
> Slave talk: "theoretical concepts of ' freedom'."

You're not free you dumbbell. You never were. You just have some ideological
notion, and think IT is more important than life itself. You are worse than
an idiot. You are a delusional idiot. With a computer.

> By the way, the articles I post are for people that care about freedom,
not for those that have already given theirs up.

What the hell are you talking about? You don't know me or how I live.

> Enjoy your National ID that's coming, Slave.
> -iNFoWaRZ

National ID's don't bother me. Idiots with computers bother me.

J2

> 8At 01:21 PM 8/24/02 , you wrote:
> >-Caveat Lector-

Saddam,
> >both of which are on the CIA payroll.
> > > But don't worry, Government will protect you, just give up all your
> > > freedom.
> >
> >You are an idiot.
> >

> > > -----------------------
> > >
> > > Feds Require ID for Transit Workers
> > > By Associated Press
> > > August 24, 2002, 6:19 AM EDT
> > >
> > > BOSTON -- The Transportation Security Administration is developing a
> >mandatory identification card for every transit worker with access to
secure
> >areas of the nation's transportation system.
> > >

> >This is a GOOD thing idiot. At least for the people of Boston. Or should
> >they
> >risk THEIR lives for your theoretical concepts of ' freedom'.
> >
> >J2
> >
> > > The TSA, created after the Sept. 11 attacks, is developing cards for
every
> >trucker, dock worker, airport employee and mass transit employee with
access
> >to secure areas, The Boston Globe reported in Saturday's editions.
> > >
> > > "This is our top issue, and we are going to be making serious progress
on
> >it soon," said Elaine Charney, branch chief of transportation
infrastructure
> >for the agency's maritime and land security division.
> > >
> > > The cards would likely use a form of biometric identification, gleaned
> >from the user's eyes, voice, palms or fingerprints.
> > >
> > > The American Civil Liberties Union, which opposed national
identification
> >and driver's license proposals, would likely support the transit
> >identification cards, said Barry Steinhardt, director of the group's
> >technology and liberty program.
> > >
> > > If the agency chooses a proven biometric technology, the card would
create
> >"a positive good with few, if any, civil liberties downsides," he said.
> > >
> > > Charney said it currently it appears that "higher-risk transportation
> >workers," such as those in secure zones at airports and those handling
> >hazardous cargo, would be required to get the cards.
> > >
> > > "We just have to iron out some details," Charney said. "We are certain
> >it's coming."
> > >
> > > The number of truck drivers alone who could be required to carry the
card
> >could easily rise to the hundreds of thousands, said Dave Osiecki, vice
> >president for safety and operations for the American Trucking
Association.
> >According to federal statistics there are 3.1 million truckers in the
> >country.
> > >
> > > Osiecki said members of the trucking association largely support the
idea.

> > > "The devil is in the details, but we are interested in knowing who we
> >hire, who we have picking up the product and who delivers it. This is a
> >significant security concern," Osiecki said.
> > >
> > > On the net: http://www.tsa.gov
> > > Copyright © 2002, The Associated Press
> > > -end article-
> > > ---------------------
> > > -iNFoWaRZ
> > > Now who is more of a threat to your freedom?
> > > a. Bin Laden
> > > b. Saddam
> > > c. Bush and Homeland Security
> > >
> > > Dump the USA/Patriot Act
> > > Sign the Petition:
> > > Immediate and Total Repeal of the USA/Patriot ACT Petition
> > > http://www.petitiononline.com/sabene/petition.html
> > >
> > > Fight the New World Order and do your part to take back our country!
Join