>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]
Note:  We store 100's of related "New Paradigms Posts" at:
http://www.msen.com/~lloyd/oldprojects/recentmail.html

Subject:  Don't Believe in Coincidences [West Nile]
John LeBoutillier
Wednesday, June 14, 2000
I don’t believe in coincidences.
Here are two so-called coincidences – neither of which is anything but a deliberate
act of malicious behavior against the United States:
I do not believe these "lost" or "stolen" computer hard drives at our Los Alamos
laboratory disappeared "coincidentally" during the confusion from a calamitous fire
admittedly set by our own government!
What is more likely is that our government has been dangerously penetrated – to the
point where someone either set the fire with the intent to steal these valuable
nuclear secrets or else used the fire as the distraction needed to steal these hard
drives.
Amazingly, neither the media nor the congressmen and senators who grilled Energy
Secretary Bill Richardson yesterday even raised the possibility of a deliberate
linkage between the fire and the theft/loss of these secrets.
We have learned that under the Clinton administration nothing should be ignored.
Anything is possible. The most innocent of explanations should be discarded; the worst
implication should be drawn.
My guess is that the Chinese have deeply penetrated the Clinton administration. So
deeply, in fact, that Clinton himself is not beyond suspicion. The Chinese military
sees an invaluable "window of opportunity" closing when Clinton leaves office. So the
time to strike is now.
Having learned what is where at Los Alamos, all that remained was a way to get those
hard drives out of the lab.
The "controlled burn” was the perfect distraction.
Whatever happened will never be revealed. If suddenly in the next few days the Energy
Department suddenly "finds” the lost hard drives, don’t believe it. That will be a
"cover story”; the truth is the lab’s secrecy has been forever violated and we have to
assume for security purposes that all our enemies worldwide may very well have total
access to all our nuclear secrets.
A proper president would do the following: a) fire Richardson immediately; b) close
Los Alamos permanently; c) investigate every single human being who works or has
recently worked at Los Alamos – from the head of the lab down to the parking lot
attendant; d) investigate everyone even tangentially involved in setting the forest
fire – including upper-level bureaucrats who may have known of the "burn" before it
was initiated.
Clinton, of course, is an improper president. He will do none of the above.
"Coincidence No. 2” is last fall’s sudden appearance in the New York metropolitan area
of an outbreak of West Nile fever.
Never before had this Middle Eastern virus been seen in the United States. Then it
suddenly is found in people and in birds in the borough of Queens and then in other
areas around New York City. Several elderly people died from West Nile; many others
were severely ill and hospitalized because of this mysterious disease.
Again the media and the Congress were – and remain – lax in linking up two related
facts. U.N. weapons inspector Scott Ridder has revealed that Saddam Hussein’s Iraqi
scientists were working on West Nile virus!
Why were Ridder and the United Nations inspecting Iraq at all? Because of evidence
that Saddam was developing weapons of mass destruction and biological agents, as well.
Thus the United Nations kept severe sanctions on Iraq until Saddam was proven to be in
compliance with U.N. mandates on his government.
Saddam’s country is suffering because of these sanctions.
And Saddam was so furious that the U.N. would not lift these sanctions that he finally
threw out the inspectors.
Do you believe that this clever and devious madman would just sit idly by while the
United Nations kept turning the screws on his regime?
Do you believe it is a "coincidence” that this virus suddenly then appeared directly
across the East River from U.N. headquarters?
As I said, I do not believe in "coincidences” – at least not when it comes to cases
involving liars and deceivers such as Clinton and Saddam.

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:

Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research a ruling
class/conspiracy research resource for the entire political-ideological
spectrum. **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>