From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Subject: Original... Farley, re Einhorn (9/25/02) per Sarfatti's request, as
noted.
Date: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 10:45 AM

* Those copied:
As Jack Sarfatti sent my Einhorn narrative of today (10/1/02) around with
his
own comments embedded but without setting them off in any way, here is the
one that I generated, as I wrote it.
Regards,
Dick Farley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Washington, DC USA
* All replies confidential but on the record unless previously agreed
otherwise.

- - - - +
Subj:   Einhorn, Dick Farley as referred by Jack Sarfatti... 10/1/02