--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

Yesterday,

I received a letter from someone who was associated with de Mohrenschildt in
Haiti and Clemard Charles.  Several years ago I hired a private detective to
locate his address.  I wrote and thus received a letter.  This person wrote
"...you can perhaps understand the relutance to contact anyone interested
in, or remotely involved in the JFK matter.  I should like to acquire your
10 (NOW 11) volumes on de M.  Having outlived most, if not all, of the cast
in that charade which still remains a deep mystery to all but a very few,
and the fact of my longevity has been due to the ability to endure the
slings and arrows of outrageous fortune by remaining silent in spite of
lucrative offers of momentary fame...if you have not been disuaded from your
quest to learn the "truth" of the JFK matter by this time, I I remind you
that life is short and abruptly so if you fly too close to the flame.
History is written by the the winners (survivors) and is not often subject
to revision unless you can live well beyond the memory of those who created
the script now deemed politically correct. Ambrose Bierce said it best:
History is an account, mostly false, of events, mostly unimportant, which
are brought about by rulers, mostly knaves, and soldiers and mostly fools."

I have asked this person to assist on answering questions and matters ONLY
he would know, so I will keep his indentity unknown.  This man is a tough
character.

Received an email on Jess Ventura who asked Castro if he was involved in the
JFK Assassination.  Not to belittle Ventura on his visit, but it seems to me
that he does not know very much on the subject, but I get him credit for
making the trip and that we should work with the country.

I recently acquired a 1990 volume of the YALE University alumni address
directory.  Would like to go through and make a list of all the CIA agents
in this volume.  Yet, the only ones that come to my mind are G.H.W.B., Wm.
F. Buckley, Jr. and a couple of others.  Are there others?

Bruce C. Adamson

Please visit website at http://ciajfk.com