-Caveat Lector-

MJ
     What, prey tell, does this nonsense have
     to do with mob rule?
thew
    Nothing. It has to do with autocratic dismantlement of our country.
MJ
The 'advertisement' claimed 9 signs Mob Rule is dying.

     We are now forming a Republican form of government.
     Real liberty is not found in the extremes of democracy,
     but in moderate governments. If we incline too much to
     democracy, we shall soon shoot into a monarchy, or
     some other form of dictatorship. -- Hamilton
thew
    Nice quote. The banker thinks that democracy shouldn't be
    in the hands of the people. Funny thing is it's the accumulation
    of wealth by the upper 1% of society that has been the greatest
    threat to democracy, with it's creation of a de facto aristocracy - "the
    aristocracy of our monied corporations", as Jefferson put it.
MJ
Aaaah the Jefferson quote that has no citation coupled with
extreme ignorance.

thew
    Why not just quote John Jay: "The people who own the country
    ought to govern it."
MJ
Why not just leave everyone the hell alone?

Regard$,
--MJ

All liberty consists only in being subject to no man's will,
and nothing denotes a slave but a dependence on the will of
others.  -- Algernon Sidney