-Caveat Lector-

Masters of Terror

America,
I have just finished watching a video produced by Conservative Radio Talk Show Host,
author, and documentary film maker, Alex Jones of Austin, Texas, called "The Masters
of Terror". It is a shocking, horrifying, and sobering video.

In the video, Jones meticulously documents the overwhelming evidence that the United
States government, including President Bush, not only had prior knowledge of the
terrorist attacks on 9-11, but that it was involved in planning and executing the
terror against the American people.  We are talking treason, people.

Now, for you knee-jerker Bush worshippers out there, don't jump to conclusions, Jones
is no left-wing McKinney, he is an All-American Conservative, patriot, and
constitutionalist, and has been active in Republican politics in his local area.  Look
at the evidence, it speaks for itself.

The film expounds on Jones' January 2002 Film release, "911, the Road to Tyranny",
with new evidence, overwhelming evidence, that the government planned the terror,
trained the terrorists, shepherded the terrorists into the country, protected them,
and then allowed them to commit the atrocity of the terror of 9-11.  Backed up by the
government's own leaked documents, de-classified documents, news wire releases, eye
witness accounts from firefighters, police, and emergency personnel, victims and
victims families, and patriots inside the US government, working for the US
government, trying to warn the American people.  Packed with devastating film clips,
television news clips, congressional video clips, even showing government officials
committing treason with agents of foreign governments the day of the attack.  Showing
Bush watching the FIRST tower hit, and then going out to read to the school children,
and pretending that he first heard about it after the Second tower was hi
 t as
he read to the children, it was all show, folks, a put on, a big fat lie, for your
consumption.

Jones proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the government is using terror as a
pretext to make war against various nations overseas and to crush Americas liberties
and destroy the Constitution to usher in a tyrannical police state at home. And that
more Terror is on the way to scare the American people into giving up their freedom
for a false government security.

Hitler promised the Germans security in return for them giving up their rights and
freedoms, and they were enslaved and made to fight a world war, and then defeated.
Now after the attack of 9-11, Bush and our government is saying the same thing. Don't
fall for it, America.

Jones is not out for the money, he authorizes you to make copies for informational
purposes, and to give them out to your friends, family and your fellow Americans, to
wake up and warn them.  Police, firefighters, military personnel, opinion makers,
radio hosts, local and state government officials, especially, NEED to see this film.

Every red-blooded, patriotic American that loves this country, our Constitution, our
Bill of Rights, our American Heritage, and our Freedom, needs to see this film.
The evidence is overwhelming, this truly is the battle for the Republic.

Masters of Terror Video
http://www.store.yahoo.com/infowars-shop/newmasofterv.html

911, the Road to Tyranny
http://www.infowars.com/tyranny.htm

Watch a 48 minute realplayer clip of 911, the Road to Tyranny, online now:
http://www.defendersoffreedom.org/videos/9-11.ram

Government prior knowledge and involvement documentation and resources:
http://www.infowars.com/resources.html

-------------------------
-iNFoWaRZ
"Once a government resorts to terror against its own population to get what it wants,
it must keep using terror against its own population to get what it wants. A
government that terrorizes its own people can never stop. If such a government ever
lets the fear subside and rational thought return to the populace, that government is
finished."
-Michael Rivero

"If the New World Order agenda is not realized by the terrorist attacks on America and
if American's don't agree to give up their weapons and relinquish their sovereignty to
the New World Order, the next attack will be the use of chemical, biological and/or
atomic warfare against the American people. The architects of the New World Order will
not hesitate to use as a last resort an atomic or hydrogen bomb in a major American
city."
-Op Ed page of the New York Times 9/24/01

"There is a systematic plan to use the concepts of war to rearrange the chess pieces
on the world playing board. It has to do with the New World Order, Globalism and the
attack on national sovereignty we are seeing. Occasionally, the globalists who want
One World Government have to turn to war to accelerate things."
- Joel Skousen

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear-kept us in a continuous
stampede of patriotic fervor-with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there
has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to
gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it ..."
- General Douglas MacArthur, 1957

"The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, The Trilateral
Commission - founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - and the Bilderberger Group,
have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the
next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against
citizens."
- Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl, Ph.D., former German defense ministry official and advisor
to former NATO Secretary General Manfred Werner.