-Caveat Lector-

No
Both are specific terms for horrific acts.
But they are not the same thing, and neither is acceptable.

I will give you an example. The Nazi's tried to commit ethnic cleansing, and
though they gave it a good try they did not succeed. They did succeed in the
forced relocation of many thousands, including my family. They forcibly made
them leave their homes, and move into ghettos, and then again to the camps.

The US on the other did a much better job of ethnic cleansing of the
forcibly to "reservations."

Oh wait - that¹s the same hand, isn't it?

Any way my point was fairly clear I thought. I am against forced relocation.
On the other hand, at least they are being relocated from one part of
Palestine to another. There wouldn¹t have to be any refugee camps, if the
Hashemite Jordanians weren't oppressing their Palestinian majority, and not
allowing their relatives from western Palestine settle in eastern Palestine.
Maybe they think that letting all these radicalized Palestinians back into
Palestine would turn attention to their illegitimate British created rule,
and put in a legitimate Palestinian state (gasp) what a concept. Or maybe
they just like having a fist to use against Israel.

--

"I believe reality is a marvelous joke staged for my edification and
amusement, and everybody is working very hard to make me happy."
                                             --Terence McKenna

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew