-Caveat Lector-

> The US on the other did a much better job of ethnic cleansing of the
> forcibly to "reservations."

And your point is?

BTW, most (90%) of the American Indiginous died as a result of
European disease for which they had no immunity. This happened long
before the US even existed. Of course the reduced remainder were more
vulnerable to ethnic cleansing later on.

Perhaps there is a lesson here for the Sharoniks - kill most of the
Palestinians off with some kind of germ warfare. Then it will be easier
to get rid of the those who survive.

> Any way my point was fairly clear I thought. I am against forced
relocation.
> On the other hand, at least they are being relocated from one part of
> Palestine to another. There wouldn¹t have to be any refugee camps, if the
> Hashemite Jordanians weren't oppressing their Palestinian majority, and
not
> allowing their relatives from western Palestine settle in eastern
Palestine.
> Maybe they think that letting all these radicalized Palestinians back
into
> Palestine would turn attention to their illegitimate British created
rule,
> and put in a legitimate Palestinian state (gasp) what a concept. Or maybe
> they just like having a fist to use against Israel.

Again what is the point? You seem to lament that Jordan doesn't
encourage all the W Bank and Gaza Palestinians to immigrate to
Jordan. Your statements about Jordan, etc. imply lip service to the
Sharonites' evil ideology that all Palestinians must be driven off to some
other Arab country or that those Palestinians would love to move to
Jordan but the bad Hasshemites won't let them come.

Unfortunately that is a red herring since most of the Palestinians who live
in
Gaza and W Bank consider THAT their homeland. Why should they have to
'transferred' (such a nice antiseptic term!) to anyplace? By your logic,
Israelis whose families came from Europe after WWII should be taken
back by those European countries. Back to Poland, Russia, Germany,
etc. That would go a long way to 'solving' the problem, wouldn't it?
flw

http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/">ctrl</A>