http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/">ctrl</A>

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

This is being sent on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
as part of the mailing list that you joined.
List: PEPIS

PEPIS #44 - 18Oct02 - Proofs of a Conspiracy

1. Latest Bilderberg structure and membership - from the horse's mouth
http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm#info2002

2. Proofs of a Conspiracy - John Robison (1798 pamphlet mentioned above)
http://www.bilderberg.org/lucis.htm

3. MI5 and the BBC - The Christmas Tree files (mentioned above)
http://www.bilderberg.org/mi5bbc.htm

Dear subscribers,

Since the last PEPIS message - about GW. Bush's Skull and Bones fraternity - several
interesting items have appeared at bilderberg.org. The most noteworthy is what seems
to be the first internet edition of an important chapter from an eighteenth century
book about the origins of the Illuminati order.  Millions are still sceptical about
the existence of the order which was designed to give leadership and direction to
Freemasonry, particularly in Europe, by infiltrating it.
My Collins dictionary doesn't have any doubts about their existence, the entry for
Illuminati states: a masonic sect, founded in Bavaria in 1778 claiming that the
illuminating grace of Christ resided in it alone. Sounds like they thought they had a
monopoly on the holy spirit! Bad luck the rest of us! Of course an arrogant blasphemy
such as that was not long in causing scandal. Several years after Jesuit educated Adam
Weishaupt founded the order a quarrel broke out between some of the leading
Illuminati, several of them decided to blow the order's cover. As a result the Order
was banned and much material exposed and confiscated by the Bavarian authorities.
Whether they still exist today, of course, is another matter but the more astute
amongst you might notice some similarities between the Skull and Bones initiation
ceremonies today, and those of the Illuminati of 1798. If they do still exist today,
now might be a good time for a disgruntled member to 'go public'????

Secret employee vetting procedures at the BBC and other democratically essential media
is not discussed enough. Careers can be, and have been, wrecked. Stunning left-wing
filmmakers refused work because of a mistake in their security file which they will
never know about. In this PEPIS bulletin an extract from a revealing text on the
subject leaves us wondering, 'has this been stamped out at the BBC? Has it just been
more effectively covered up? Only those at BBC personnel (or should that be Human
Resources these days?) know the truth.

I would very much like to see - as I'm sure many of you would - the BBC4 documentary
entitled The Trial of Henry Kissinger' if anyone has a VHS copy of this film I'd
really appreciate you posting it to me. I can return it if necessary.

Take a look at Strasbourg's Tangential University - if you have Adobe Acrobat you can
also click on the power network maps
http://utangente.free.fr/index2.html

I have also, with the help of a friend, transcribed another article not yet available
on the internet from the now defunkt Punch magazine - entitled 'Ike's Nightmare Takes
Shape' http://www.bilderberg.org/boneswar.htm#Ike

Finally, if you have the facilities to view video - using Realplayer - do check out
our recent 4 minute interview with the Anti-Zionist Pro-Torah Jews Based in North
London as well as New York, Jerusalem etc. they call themselves 'Authentic Jews for
the Torah, against Zionism'. Their homepage is at http://www.NetureiKarta.org/ and the
video of them chatting to Paul O'Connor in Hyde park is at
San Francisco Independent Media Cenre
http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/antizionists.ram
or  http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/antizionists.rm

You can also find an Observer article about them at
http://www.observer.co.uk/magazine/story/0,11913,758997,00.html

best wishes - see you in a month or so - God willing

Tony

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Power Elite Public Information Service  -  http://www.messagebot.com  -  to join/leave
list.
Please put in a link to http://www.bilderberg.org - now funded 'til 2003.
PLEASE FORWARD TO NEWSGROUPS AND ANYONE YOU FEEL WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS
INFORMATION.
This is an occasional (max. 1 per month) email list as part of the campaign for an
open press conference at and public awareness of Bilderberg and similar elite meetings.
See  http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm#pepis  for more info.
Archives:  http://www.bilderberg.org/pepis00.htm  http://www.mail-archive.com/  &
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/pepis/messages
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

1. Latest Bilderberg structure and membership - from the horse's mouth
http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm#info2002

Bilderberg Membership and Organisational Structure   (2002)

1. Advisory Group   2. Steering Group   3. Membership

>From the Bilderberg 'Information' pamphlet - available free from the Bilderberg
>Office in Leiden, Netherlands.

Members Advisory Group
----------------------
I -  Giovanni Agnelli
GB -  Eric Roll of Ipsden
USA -  David Rockefeller
D -  Otto Wolff von Amerongen

Steering Committee
------------------
HONORARY SECRETARY GENERAL J. Martin Taylor Chairman, WH Smith Group PLC;
International Advisor, Goldman Sachs International
HONORARY CHAIRMAN Etienne Davignon Vice Chairman, Societe Generale de Belgique
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY Maja Banck-Polderman

National BB Steering Group Representatives:
USA    Allaire, Paul A. - Former Chairman and C.E.O., Xerox Corporation
P   Balsemao, Francisco Pinto - Chairman, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; former Prime Minister
I   Bernabe, Franco - Chairman, Franco Bernabe & C. S.p.A.
CDN   Black, Conrad M. - Chairman, Telegraph Group Limited
GB   Clarke, Kenneth - Member of Parliament, former Chancellor of the Exchequer
F   Collomb, Bertrand - Chairman and C.E.O., Lafarge
GR   David, George A. - Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A.
NL   Halberstadt, Victor - Professor of Public Economics, Leiden University
USA    Johnson, James A. - Vice Chairman, Perseus LLC
USA   Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. - Managing Director, Lazard Freres & Co. LLC
TR   Kiraq, Suna - Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors, Koq Holding A.S.
USA   Kissinger, Henry A. - Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
D   Kopper, Hilmar - Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank A.G.
USA   Kravis, Marie-Josee - Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc
F   Levy-Lang, Andre - Former Chairman, Paribas
USA   Mathews, Jessica T. - President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
N   Myklebust, Egil - Chairman of the Board, Norsk Hydro ASA
D   Nass, Matthias - Deputy Editor, Die Zeit
FIN   Ollila, Jorma - Chairman of the Board and C.E.O., Nokia Corporation
INT   Padoa-Schioppa, Tommaso - Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank
E   Rodriguez Inciarte, Matias - Executive Vice Chairman, BSCH
D   Schrempp, Jiirgen E. - Chairman of the Board of Management, DaimlerChrysler AG
INT   Schwab, Klaus - President, World Economic Forum
DK   Seidenfaden, Toger - Editor-in-Chief, Politiken
IRL   Sutherland, Peter D. - Chairman and Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
International
CH   Vasella, Daniel L. - Chairman and C.E.O., Novartis AG
A   Vranitzky, Franz   - Former Federal Chanoellor
S   Wallenberg, Jacob - Chairman of the Board, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken
USA    Wolfensohn, James D. - President, The World Bank

Bilderberg Members
------------------
I - Agnelli, Giovanni
I - Agnelli, Umberto
GB - Airey, Terence
DK - Andersen, Tage
A - Androsch, Hannes
GR - Arliotis, Charles C.
USA - Ball, George W.
S - Barnevik, Percy
F - Baumgartner, Wilfrid S.
GB - Bennett, Frederic M.
USA - Bennett, Jack F.
INT - Bertram, Christoph
D - Bertram, Christoph
TR - Beyazit, Selahattin
TR - Birgi, Nuri
CH - Boveri, Walter E.
USA - Brady, Nicholas F.
GR - Carras, Costa
E - Carvajal Urquijo, Jaime
USA - Cary, Frank T.
GB - Cavendish-Bentinck, Victor F.W.
DK - Christiansen, Hakon
I - Cittadini Cesi, Gian G.
USA - Collado, Emilio
USA - Corzine, Jon S.
USA - Dam, Kenneth W.
USA - Dean, Arthur H.
DK - Deleuran, Aage
NL - Duisenberg, Willem F.
CDN - Duncan, James S.
USA - Finley, Murray H.
GB - Frame, Alistair
GB - Franks, Oliver
CDN - Frum, David
GB - Gaitskell, Hugh T.N.
USA - Gerstner, Louis V.
USA - Getchell, Charles
CDN - Griffin, Anthony G.S.
GB - Gubbins, Colin
S - Gustafsson, Sten
ICE - Hallgrimsson, Geir
USA - Hauge, Gabriel
N - Hauge, Jens
GB - Healey, Denis W.
USA - Heinz, Henry J.
D - Herrhausen, Alfred
N - Hoegh, Leif
N - Hoegh, Westye
USA - Holbrooke, Richard C.
A - lgler, Hans
FIN - lloniemi, Jaakko
A - Jankowitsch, Peter
B - Janssen, Daniel E.
NL - Karsten, C. Frits
GB - Knight, Andrew
I NT - Kohnstamm, Max
A - Kothbauer, Max
NL - Korteweg, Pieter
CH - Krauer, Alex
F - Ladreit de Lacharriere, Marc
B - Lambert, Leon J.G.
USA - Lord, Winston
S - Lundvall, Bjorn
CH - Lutolf, Franz J.
CDN - Macdonald, Donald S.
USA - MacLaury, Bruce K.
USA - Mathias, Charles McC.
GB - Maudling, Reginald
NL - Meynen, Johannes
USA - Mitchell, George J.
F - Montbrial, Thierry de
I - Monti, Mario
USA - Moyers, Bill D.
USA - Murphy, Robert D.
DK - Norlund, Nils
NL - Oort, Conrad J.
USA - Perkins, James A
GR - Pesmazoglu, John S.
I - Prodi, Romano
CH - Pury, David de
USA - Ridgway, Rozanne L.
USA - Rockefeller, David
USA - Rockefeller, Sharon Percy
GB - Roll of Ipsden, Eric
F - Rothschild, Edmond de
INT - Ruggiero, Renato
NL - Rijkens, Paul
GB - Sainsbury, John
I - Saraceno, Pasquale
F - Seilliere, Ernest-Antoine
USA - Sheinkman, Jack
I - Silvestri, Stefano
GB - Smith, John
B - Snoy et d'Oppuers, Jean C.
D - Sommer, Theo
USA - Stone, Shepard
GB - Taverne, Dick
USA - Taylor, Arthur R.
DK - Terkelsen, Terkel M.
N - Tidemand, Otto Grieg
I - Valetta, Vittorio
CH - Umbricht, Victor H.
S - Wallenberg, Marcus
N - Werring, Niels
USA - Whitehead, John C.
USA - Whitman, Marina von Neumann
USA - Williams, Joseph H.
USA - Williams, Lynn R.
D - Wischnewski, Hans-Jurgen
D - Wolff von Amerongen, Otto
USA - Wolfowitz, Paul
I - Zannoni, Paolo

1. Advisory Group
2. Steering Group
3. Membership
>From the Bilderberg 'Information' pamphlet - available free from the Bilderberg
  Office in Leiden, Netherlands.

Members Advisory Group
I -  Giovanni Agnelli
GB -  Eric Roll of Ipsden
USA -  David Rockefeller
D -  Otto Wolff von Amerongen

Steering Committee
HONORARY SECRETABY GENERAL
[...]

complete version here -> http://www.bilderberg.org/lucis.htm

"[in] the Mason Lodges there the most ignorant of all the ignorant, gaping for
instruction from our deputies" [Weishaupt]

"No man is fit for our Order who is not a Brutus or a Catiline, and is not ready to go
every length. - Tell me how you like this?" [Weishaupt]

"If a writer publishes any thing that attracts notice, and is in itself   just, but
does not accord with our plan, we must endeavour to win him over, or decry him."
[Weishaupt]

We cannot improve the world without improving women, who have such a mighty infiuence
on the men. But how shall we get hold of them? ...We must begin with grown girls ...
It may immediately be a very pretty Society, under the management of Ptolemy's wife,
but really under his management. ['Minos']

'He employs the Christian Religion, which he thinks a falsehood, and which he is
afterwards to explode, as the mean for inviting Christians of every denomination, and
gradually cajoling them, by clearing up their Christian doubts in succession, till he
lands them in Deism;' [Robison]

'such are the characters of those who forget God.' [Robison]

'the world has been darkened by cheats, who have misrepresented God to  mankind, have
filled us with vain terrors, and have then quieted our fears by fines, and sacrifices,
and mortifications, and services,' [Robison]

"All things work together for good to them that love God" [Romans 8:28 KJV]

"have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose   them"
[Ephesians 6:11]

-----

BEING AT a friend's house in the country during some part of the summer 1795, I there
saw a volume of a German periodical work, called Religions Begebenheiten, i.e.
Religious Occurrences; in which there was an account of the various schisms in the
Fraternity of Free Masons, with frequent allusions to the origin and history of that
celebrated association. This account interested me a good deal, because, in my early
life, I had taken some part in the occupations (shall I call them) of Free Masonry;
and having chiefly frequented the Lodges on the Continent, I had learned many
doctrines, and seen many ceremonials, which have no place in the simple system of Free
Masonry which obtains in this country.........

.............At St. Petersburgh I connected myself with the English Lodge, and
occasionally visited the German and Russian Lodges held there. I found myself received
with particular respect as a Scotch Mason, and as an Eleve of the Lodge de ln Parfaite
Intelligence at Liege. I was importuned by persons of the first rank to pursue my
masonic career through many degrees unknown in this country.
But all the splendour and elegance that I saw could not conceal a frivolity in every
part. It appeared a baseless fabric, and I could not think of engaging in an
occupation which would consume much time, cost me a good deal of money, and might
perhaps excite in me some of that fanaticism, or, at least, enthusiasm that I saw in
others, and perceived to be void of any rational support.
I therefore remained in the English Lodge, contented with the rank of Scotch Master,
which was in a manner forced on me in a private Lodge of French Masons, but is not
given in the Engtish Lodge. My masonic rank admitted me to a very elegant
entertainment in the female Loge de la Fidelite, where every ceremonial was composed
in the highest degree of elegance, and every thing conducted with the most delicate
respect for our fair sisters, and the old song of brotherly love was chanted in the
most refined strain of sentiment. I do not suppose that the Parisian Free Masonry of
forty-five degrees could give me more entertainment........

........I have been able to trace these attempts, made, through a course of fifty
years, under the specious pretext of enlightening the world by the torch of
philosophy, and of dispelling the clouds of civil and religious superstition which
keep the nations of Europe in darkness and slavery. I have observed these doctrines
gradually diffusing and mixing with all the different systems of Free Masonry; till,
at last, AN ASSOCIATION HAS BEEN FORMED for the express purpose of ROOTING OUT ALL THE
RELIGIOUS ESTABLISHMENTS, AND OVERTURNING ALL THE EXISTING GOVERNMENTS OF EUROPE.

I have seen this Association exerting itself zealously and systematically, till it has
become almost irresistible: And I have seen that the most active leaders in the French
Revolution were members of this Association, and conducted their first movements
according to its principles, and by means of its instructions and assistance, formerly
requested and obtained: And, lastly, I have seen that this Association still exists,
still works in secret, and that not only several appearances among ourselves show that
its emissaries are endeavoring to propagate their detestable doctrines among us, but
that the Association has Lodges in Britain corresponding with the mother Lodge at
Munich ever since 1784............

......... The Association of which I have been speaking, is the Order of ILLUMINATI,
founded in 1775, by Dr. Adam Weishaupt, professor of Canon law in the university of
Ingolstadt, and abolished in 1786 by the Elector of Bavaria, but revived immediately
after, under another name, and in a different form, all over Germany.
It was again detected, and seemingly broken up; but it had by this time taken so deep
root that it still subsists without being detected, and has spread into all the
countries of Europe. It took its first rise among the Free Masons, but is totally
different from Free Masonry. It was not, however, the mere protection gained by the
secrecy of the Lodges that gave occasion to it, but it arose naturally from the
corruptions that had gradually crept into that fraternity, the violence of the
party-spirit which pervaded it, and from the total uncertainty and darkness that hangs
over the whole of that mysterious Association. It is necessary, therefore, to give
some account of the innovations that have been introduced into Free Masonry from the
time that it made its appearance on the continent of Europe as a mystical Society,
possessing secrets different from those of the mechanical employment whose name it
assumed, and thus affording entertainment and occupation to persons of all ra!
nks and professions.

It is by no means intended to give a history of Free Masonry. This would lead to a
very long discussion. The patient industry of German erudition has been very seriously
employed on this subject, and many performances have been published, of which some
account is given in the different volumes of the Religions Begebenheiten, particularly
in those for 1779, 1785, and 1786. It is evident, from the nature of the thing, that
they cannot be very instructive to the public; because the obligation of secrecy
respecting the important matters which are the very subjects of debate, prevents the
author from giving that full information that is required from an historian, and the
writers have not, in general, been persons qualified for the talk.
Scanty erudition, credulity, and enthusiasm; appear in almost all their writings; and
they have neither attempted to remove the heap of rubbish with which Anderson has
disgraced his Constitutions of Free Masonry (the basis of masonic history) nor to
avail themselves of informations which history really affords to a sober enquirer.
Their Royal art must never forsooth appear in a state of infancy or childhood, like
all other human acquirements; and therefore, when they cannot give proofs of its
existence in a state of manhood, possessed of all its mysterious treasures, they
suppose what they do not see, and say that they are concealed by the oath of secrecy.
Of such instructions I can make no use, even if I were disposed to write a history of
the Fraternity. I shall content myself with an account of such particulars as are
admitted by all the masonic parties, and which illustrate or confirm my general
proposition, making such use of the accounts of the higher degrees in my pos!
session as I can, without admitting the profane into their Lodges. Being under no tie
of secrecy with regard to these, I am with-held by discretion alone from putting the
public in possession of all their mysteries.

Complete transcript at
http://www.bilderberg.org/lucis.htm

3. MI5 and the BBC - The Christmas Tree files
http://www.bilderberg.org/mi5bbc.htm]

If ever there was an example of ‘security' factors being used as a pretext for
political vetting, it is at the BBC. When their security procedures were revealed in
1985, the corporation said that vetting was restricted to a relatively small number of
people who had access to ‘sensitive information’. But in reality a large number of BBC
employees – ranging from Graduate Trainees and journalists to arts producers and drama
directors – were vetted by MI5 via the Personnel Department.
Perhaps the most graphic illustration of this was the attempt to blacklist Roland
Joffe, probably Britain’s most distinguished film and television director. His track
record includes The Killing Fields, for which Joffe received an Academy Award
nomination, and The Mission which won the top prize at the 1986 Cannes Film Festival.
In the spring of 1977 he was commissioned by the BBC to direct The Spongers, a new
play about the failures of the welfare state and the desperate struggle of one woman
caught in the poverty trap. The play’s author was Jim Allen and its producer was Tony
Garnett. Garnett informed the BBC’s Drama Department that he wanted to hire Joffe as
the director. But there was an unusually long delay in confirming his appointment.
Eventually Garnett was summoned by Shaun Sutton, Head of Drama, to his fifth-floor
office at the Television Centre, Wood Lane. Garnett had always had a frosty
relationship with the corporation’s top executives. He had deliberately chosen an
office on top of the East Tower – 'to be as far away from management as possible.’ But
as he walked into Sutton’s office that afternoon he was little prepared for what his
Head of Drama was about to tell him.
Sutton looked distinctly uncomfortable. ‘There is a problem with Joffe’s contract,’ he
said. 'He hasn’t got BH (Broadcasting House) clearance.' Astonished, Garnett asked
why. Sutton refused to give a reason except to mutter: 'It was the man in the mac in
Broadcasting House.'
Garnett stormed out and went straight to see Alasdair Milne, then Managing Director of
BBC TV. Milne confirmed there was a problem and tried to placate Garnett by offering
him a glass of whisky. But Garnett was seething, and said he would 'go public’ if the
veto on Joffe's appointment was not withdrawn: ‘If you want all this business to come
out then it’s in your hands. If you don’t hire Joffe then I'm off as well and imagine
what it would look like if I walked out in the middle of my contract.’ Milne said
nothing, so Garnett continued, ‘If this continues to happen then I won’t be able to
hire the people I want, which is my job as a producer.’ Milne didn't argue. He picked
up the phone and rang Sutton. 'Hire Joffe,' he snapped. Joffe’s contract was confirmed
and The Spongers became a big success, winning that year's prestigious Prix Italia
award.
The ‘problem' with Joffe's appointment was that the BBC’s Personnel Department had,
according to Garnett and the then Head of Plays, James Cellan-Jones, branded the
director a 'security risk’ because of his political views. This accusation was based
on the fact that Joffe had attended Workers’ Revolutionary Party (WRP) meetings in the
early 1970s. Like many dramatists at the time he was briefly interested in the WRP,
but he was never a party member, and by 1977 he had long severed his association with
it. Joffe describes himself as a left winger, and says, ‘I was very interested in
politics at that time. But I was interested in what all the political parties were
doing, not just the WRP, and I was never actively involved.'
Film producer and SDP supporter David Puttnam says of Joffe's politics: 'Roland would
have nothing to do with the ideologies of the hard left. He detests that kind of
imposition on the human spirit. He’s a member of the Labour Party, and a socialist in
the humanist sense. His heart is in sync with his mind.'
The attempt to blacklist Joffe had nothing to do with the BBC’s Drama Department. The
recommendation had come from the Personnel Office at Broadcasting House on the advice
of MI5. It was part of the highly secretive political vetting which the BBC had been
practising since 1937, a situation only reformed in 1986, after considerable public
and trade union pressure.
The system meant that all news and current affairs journalists, film editors,
directors and producers in every department were vetted by the Security Services.
Vetting was run from Room 105, a secluded office on the first floor of Broadcasting
House – a part of the same network of corridors on which George Orwell modelled his
Ministry of Truth in 1984. There the BBC employed a Security Liaison Officer who
received the names of all successful job applicants from the chairmen of interviewing
boards. Then the vetting, which in BBC-speak became known as 'colleging' or ‘the
formalities’, took place.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Power Elite Public Information Service  -  http://www.messagebot.com  -  to join/leave
list.
Please put in a link to http://www.bilderberg.org - now funded 'til 2003.
PLEASE FORWARD TO NEWSGROUPS AND ANYONE YOU FEEL WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS
INFORMATION.
This is an occasional (max. 1 per month) email list as part of the campaign for an
open press conference at and public awareness of Bilderberg and similar elite meetings.
See  http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm#pepis  for more info.
Archives:  http://www.bilderberg.org/pepis00.htm  http://www.mail-archive.com/  &
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/pepis/messages

Click to be removed: