-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:16:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [LIFE-GAZETTE] Kohanim Lie

Yes the Kohanim thing is a PROVEN LIE. It does not give proof positive
that modern Cohns, Kahans, Kahns etc. are descended from Aaron. The
Edomites (descendents of Jacob's brother Esau) had similar sounding family
names (which shouldn't surprise us since the two neighbouring nations were
founded by twin brothers). And the Romans forced the two nations to merge
and adopt the same religion. So a modern Kahn could be descended from
Korah, a Duke of Edom, or other Edomites (see Tyndale Bible Dictionary
under Korah). Also some of these modern Cohen, Kahan, Kahn people have
converted to Christianity. Who then are the proper modern day counterparts
to the Levitical priesthood if we are going to credit modern people with
such a position due in part at least to having the same Y chromosome as
some of the Levitical priesthood? If a Mr. Cohen happens to be a member of
the Christian clergy, does he not have more right than a so-called "jew"
or "semite" who has taken the antichrist position? (I John 2:22). Yet such
a Christian Cohen would be rejected as having even "right of return" to
Israel according to the Falwells, Grahams, Dobsons, Hagees, Robertsons and
all the rest of the tele-evangelical riff raff. So we see who the false
tele-evangelists are in Scripture. They are found in Revelation as the
false apostles who say they are apostles and are not, but are liars.

The Lord works in mysterious ways but I am credulous that He would assign
a high spiritual value to something made from the dust of the earth like a
Y chromosome and ignore all the other chromosomes and genes as having any
sipritual importance at the same time. My arguments as to why this boils
down to a SPIRITUAL conflict and not a GENEOLOGICAL-BIOLOGICAL conflict
are found in the Life-Gazette archives.

The claim by this modern day Cult of Antichrists that the antichrist
Cohens have this priestly right is a claim to "proof positive". Never has
the science of genetics been so bastardized since the Nazis so I think
your comments below are not excessive. THERE IS NO PROOF POSITIVE. In
addition to what I have said above, consider the following. The
Khazar-Ashkenazi conversion is acknowledged in most Jewish encyclopedias
and similar reference works. Those people between the Caspian and Black
seas had names like Kagan which are recognized as having become Kahan and
Kahn etc, ie part of this group with the "special" Y chromosome. Ashkenaz
as we all know is a descendent of Japheth and not Shem, ie not a
"Shemite". Even if we were to say the Cohen Clan Y chromosome points to a
common ancestor in the Middle East at about the time of Aaraon (and I
doubt the science is that precise), not only could that ancestor be an
Edomite Shemite instead of an Israelite Shemite, but he could also be an
Ashkenazi in the Middle East at the same time.

Another consideration is that the single common ancestor could precede
Kohath, the second son of Levi. Are we to believe that this Kohath
suddenly had a major chromosome mutation and started the line of "Holy
Genes"? Could be...but extremely speculative. More likely that Kohath's Y
chromosome went back even further. Perhaps it even originated by
intermarriage with the Egyptians during the captivity in Egypt, thus
becoming a PAGAN CHROMOSOME in origin. How did this pagan chromosome
become endowed with spirituality? Since the same pagan chromosome would
have been disseminated amongst various pagan gene pools did those pagan Y
chromosomes also become "spiritually endowed". If we found such
chromosomes today (as I expect we can) what are we to say of their right
of return to priestly duties in Israel today?

So you see why the "Holy Genes" notion becomes absurd and why I have
argued that this case of ancestral rights or inheritance rights is
SPIRITUAL and not biological-material. It is as absurd and racist for jews
to push this notion as for the British Israel/Identity types to do the
same.

POC

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, b0b_3ss wrote:

> The blatant Jew supremacism of Kohanim mythology is further evidence
> that Zionism is JewNazism.

> http://www.cousinsplus.com/families/CousinsPlus/Devout/ Tribe of Levi
>
> Uberstine family claims
> Ten living Kohanim and