-Caveat Lector-

http://www.sequoiavote.com/aboutSequoia.php
-----
Sequoia Voting Systems is not only the nation's most experienced provider of
touch screen voting systems. It is the only company in the United States with
an uninterrupted track record of successful countywide installations.

Sequoia, in fact, is largely responsible for the nation's current interest in
touch screen voting, having pioneered the first major countywide installation
in Riverside County, California during the November 2000 presidential
election, before election reform became a national priority.

Our tamperproof products, including the AVC Edge® and the AVC Advantage®, are
sought after from coast to coast for their accuracy and reliability. And our
installation team is second to none, having managed thousands of electronic
elections for 14 years in 16 states.

So while the national media focuses on problems involving companies that have
only recently entered the touch screen arena, Sequoia's customers from Palm
Beach County, Florida to the suburban Seattle county of Snohomish, Washington
continue to enjoy the accolades that result from having carefree, accurate,
electronic elections in partnership with our seasoned team of dedicated
technicians and former election administrators.

But Sequoia's success with touch screen voting ultimately reflects much more
than having a superior product or a more experienced installation team. It
reflects the fact that we've been managing and supplying equipment for U.S.
elections for more than 100 years, longer than any other company in the
election business. It reflects the extraordinarily high level of teamwork and
mutual trust that we develop with each of our government clients. We know
there is no one-size-fits-all approach for every jurisdiction, so we listen
to our customers and try to understand their specific needs and concerns so
that we can build customized solutions.

Our success with touch screen voting also reflects the intense focus on
product accuracy and security that we share with our parent company, UK-based
De La Rue. De La Rue is the world's leading provider of tamperproof products
and automated systems designed to ensure the highest levels of accuracy and
security in our everyday transactions with businesses and government
agencies, from ATM and electronic voting transactions to the production of
national currencies, travelers checks and government identification cards.

In addition to printing 125 national currencies as well as the omnipresent
American Express travelers checks, De La Rue invented the highly accurate and
secure cash-counting mechanisms used in automated teller machines. More than
1,200 financial institutions in 60 counties currently use De La Rue's
cash-counting mechanisms to secure their customers' transactions, much like
Sequoia's touch screen voting machines accurately and securely count people's
votes.

De La Rue is also the world's largest provider of tamperproof national
identity cards, passports and driver's licenses. Its passport and national
identification programs are used by more than 50 countries, including Mexico
and Chile, which have the largest national identification card programs in
Latin America. De La Rue's contract to produce tamperproof driver's licenses
for the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles is also one of the
largest in North America and is considered by Office of Homeland Security
officials to be among the most secure identification card programs in the
world, providing a much needed template for other states that are seeking to
enhance their driver's license document security.

Working in collaboration with the world's premier law enforcement agencies,
including Interpol, Scotland Yard and the FBI, De La Rue has also developed
highly sophisticated security systems designed to foil identity theft and
fraud. De La Rue is also working with Sequoia to develop a new generation of
high security products that use smart card technology and signature
verification biometrics. And while we can't yet share the specifics of the
new products we have under development, we can assure you that De La Rue and
Sequoia will continue to set the highest industry standards for accuracy and
security in every application we introduce to government agencies, businesses
and consumers around the world.

Nobody pretends that democracy is perfect or at all wise. Indeed, it has been
said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other
forms that have been tried from time to time.

—  Winston Churchill, November 11, 1947

Sequoia Voting Systems, AVC Edge and AVC Advantage are registered trademarks
of Sequoia Voting Systems.
All Content is property of Sequoia Voting Systems © 2002. The materials on
this site are provided by Sequoia Voting Systems as a service to our
customers and may be used for informational purposes only.
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,