-Caveat Lector-
Well first of all it has to be said that Britiains press have had a field day last week in the press and it does not look like it will abate. What a good time for the british government to bury bad news! But watch out America it is coming your way as Mr Burrell butler to the late Diana Princess of Wales tells his story as I gather he is in New York and you or some of you cannot help put turn on the TV to listen to the revelations...we are all human after all and no one is past listening to a bit of scandal to remove us from the daily plod of life.
BUT remove all the sordid details and look at the main item and that is for the first time in british history the Queen stepped in and stopped a trial by a wave of the royal wand.This is absolutely unbelievable..so ask your self Why would she do this?Are the royal family tying to cover up something that has happened in the past that Diana knew or that the butler knew?
Did she do it of her own free will or was she told to do it?
Certainly by the allegations of rape in the royal household now emerging one would think so but I think not...There is probably something bigger yet to come....
I also believe the republicans have much to do with this and that Mr Blair by his unprecedented leaking of what was to be given in her speech (The Observer on Sunday) in the opening of the houses of parliament was a warning to her majesty to watch her back.
If MI5 have been listening on Royal conversations for the last 20 years and remember who they work for.....then my guess is this is a warning shot accross her majesties bows (to put it in nautical terms) If the queen in her weekly chats with the primeminister has even suggested that this war on iraq is not acceptable then she is in deep shit! And the shit has hit the fan in the way of a wake up call....
There is something very dark going on in british politics at the moment and it aint anything to do with what the butler saw!!!!
The Mermaid
England xx
<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>