-Caveat Lector-

(NAME DROPPING ALERT)

As someone who knows Bob Wilson, I think you miss the point here. While all
beliefs are traps (convictions cause convicts) knowledge and belief are not
the same. Bob is the 1st to accept hard science fact as fact, not belief.

Knowledge is not belief. Most people confuse their beliefs with knowledge,
here you do the much rarer opposite, you confuse knowledge with belief.

If something is known to be a hoax, it is not believed to be one.
If I know 2 + 2 = 4 I do not have to believe it.

While you seem to achieved the important understanding that believing
something does not make it fact, you miss the equally important
understanding that there are actual hard facts out there as well.

Or so I believe.

on 11/21/02 9:54 AM, Dale Stonehouse at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-

----------------- ------ ----------- ---------------------

"You should view the world as a conspiracy run by a very closely-knit group
of nearly omnipotent people, and you should think of those people as
yourself and your friends."

        --Robert Anton Wilson

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew

--