-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:40:35 -0800 (PST)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: brent rooney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [INGRAM] Re: Flu Vaccination Cost-Benefit?

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, brent rooney wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Franklin Wayne Poley wrote:
>
> > Any reason why a study which would benefit all Canadians and cost only a
> > few hundred thousand dollars, should not be done?
> >
> > FWP
> Dear Dr. Poley,
>        Hello.  You are advocating that a first ever study be done
> to demonstrate that a flu vaccine does more good (presumably
> LONG TERM) than harm.  If Dr. Hugh Fudenberg is correct about the
> 10x Alzheimer's risk from 5 consecutive flu shots and your
> proposed study reports a similar result, the malpractice
> law suit implications could be huge.

Capitalism, ya gotta love it!

FWP

  Thus, there is a
> TREMENDOUS disincentive NOT to perform your proposed study.
> I suspect that is more productive to get public health
> officials to address the Fudenberg findings.  Dr. H.F.
> is considered by many to be the top immunogeneticist in the
> world today and has nearly 850 articles published in peer-
> reviewed journals.
>
> Cheers,
> Brent Rooney (medical researcher)
> Vancouver, Canada

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In August, 2001, the popular Ingram show was cancelled, suddenly and without
explanation. It was the only televised challenge to the social-political establishment
of BC. Why did this happen? What can be done to remedy this assault against our
by-Constitution "democratic society"?