--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

The Dallas Conspiracy Lives on:

For about two years I have been selling 12 letters and documents on ebay
pertaining to George de Mohrenschildt and the CIA.  I have never had a
negative complaint until now.  By looking at the items purchased I found
that the person Everett Ledet of Dallas has been purchasing CIA training
certificates for $46.00 and $6.00 for the evidence that proves a conspiracy
from me.  What more can one ask for?  I took care of his negative comment by
pointing this out.  Many of you went to Dallas and if you know this person,
please feel free to share.

Click here for CIA CERTIFICATE PURCHASE of same EBAYER:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=587&item=735191268

CLICK here for Adamson vs. Everett Ledet transaction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=208&item=734983288

Click on number after user I.D. to see comments for others to see.

Bruce C. Adamson

Please visit website at http://ciajfk.com

Name:   Everett Ledet     (The sender of this payment is Verified)

Buyer's Auction ID:     royal_riss
Email Address That Payment Was Sent to:
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gross Amount:   6.50
Fee Amount:     -0.49
Net Amount:     6.01

Insurance:  0.00
Shipping:   1.50
Quantity:   1
Item/Product Name:  OSWALD CIA PAL wrote to LBJ & JFK-2-63/4-63
Item/Product Number:    734983288