On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 05:38:05PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Michael van Elst, and lo! it spake thus:

> The window height calculation in add_window.c differs from those
> done in functions_win_moveresize.c and win_resize.c.

Well, I think this is a case of "every thing that does this is wrong,
but they're all wrong in different ways"   :)

's also generally a mess with border drawing etc; note that the bottom
border of the window for the !RandomPlacement isn't drawn right, and
we never actually try drawing it.  'cuz apparently every place that
messes with that window needs to do it.  Bleh.

But it seems like that adjustment in practice leads to less bad
guesses than the existing code, so what the heck.  Landed in trunk.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net