Another star of hope rising?

        The Compositor Modules "COMO" To Build Wayland Compositors Have Arrived

        [ https://www.phoronix.com/review/the-compositor-modules-como ]

In the middle of the article:

        "I put a lot of work into making sure that The Compositor Modules are
        modular and open to any use case from big to small."

> On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 09:44:15PM +0100, Manfred_Knick wrote:

...>> To me, "Wayland Compositor" really seems to be the crux of the matter.

>> Unfortunately, I very much doubt that anybody will undergo the endurance
>> to enlarge ctwm into such a full-blown beast....

Perhaps,
the approaches described in the second half of the article
could ease that pain?

Kind regards

Manfred