On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Michael Widerkrantz wrote:

Many window managers don't fold menus that extend below the
screen. Instead, they simply display the menu slightly higher, so that
the menu window can fit on the visible screen.

Wouldn't that be much easier to implement? Personally, I would also
like that behaviour a lot better than having to choose "More..." to
see more of the menu.

Yeah, and I would like to have it appear upward from the mousepointer and I'm being at the last place of the menu instead of the first one.

--
     //Aho

  E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            URL: http://www.kotiaho.net/~trizt/
     ICQ: 13696780
  System: Linux System                        (PPC7447/1000 AMD K7A/2000)
            EU forbids you to send spam without my permission