In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:23:05 +0100, Rhialto
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

rhialto> On Mon 30 Jan 2006 at 17:03:47 +0100, Rhialto wrote:
rhialto> > Ok, I'll commit it later, with some additional cleanup
rhialto> > which I have done in the meantime.
rhialto>
rhialto> Done. Available for anonymous monotone access.

And as a preview:

http://ctwm.free.lp.se/preview/ctwm-3.8devel.20060131.tar.gz

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis