On Thu 01 Feb 2007 at 23:57:43 +0100, Rhialto wrote:
> So, summarizing, I have no current stuff to push or short-term plans for
> such.

Of course, just writing that made me go look for simple clarity
improvements. My theory is that if one keeps doing that sort of thing
for long enough, eventually all of the code will become understandable.
In that vein, I also renamed TwmWindow.list to .iconmanagerlist
(although I'm not sure that is the perfect name, it would keep me
wondering what the heck it is a list of, maybe it should be something
like iconmanagersubwindowlist but I haven't looked at it in that much
detail).

I found some references to an obsolete X11R4 conditional and an
Imakefile.X11R4 which can be removed I'd say.

And, maybe quite useful, currently the Makefile says you should rerun
xmkmf. It can also just do it and rerun make. The one thing I don't know
is if there ever might be arguments to xmkmf and how to supply them
then.

I haven't pushed this since I feel a bit silly doing the exact opposite
of what I said. I could maintain it locally until after release if you
prefer.

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.