On Thu 08 Feb 2007 at 22:38:19 +0100, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
> OK.  Between then and now, this is the sequence of revisions since
> January 25th.  Could you try pinpoint the first one where you run into
> that problem?
>
> 6a94e9c5ce42aa64c1cbece480aea701556fa0f4

Maybe I'm trying it the wrong way, but I can't even seem to get
WarpCursor to do anything even just before this revision. Or maybe there
is some other directive in my test config that counteracts it, or
something. I just added a line with "WarpCursor" without a window list.

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.