In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 8 Feb 2007 23:50:12 +0100, Rhialto
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

rhialto> On Thu 08 Feb 2007 at 22:38:19 +0100, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
wrote:
rhialto> > OK.  Between then and now, this is the sequence of
rhialto> > revisions since January 25th.  Could you try pinpoint the
rhialto> > first one where you run into that problem?
rhialto> >
rhialto> > 6a94e9c5ce42aa64c1cbece480aea701556fa0f4
rhialto>
rhialto> Maybe I'm trying it the wrong way, but I can't even seem to
rhialto> get WarpCursor to do anything even just before this
rhialto> revision. Or maybe there is some other directive in my test
rhialto> config that counteracts it, or something. I just added a line
rhialto> with "WarpCursor" without a window list.

Have you used mtn-viz yet?  It's the best tool I know to visualize the
revision graph, and with it, you can easily go backward in history and
figure out what revisions to update to and try.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis