You're absolutely right, the location of that description wasn't the
most obvious.  I've changed it to appear in the Downloads section.
Also, I've changed the crash course a little bit, it's now much more
adapted to what monotone can do today.

Cheers,
Richard

In message <20130213023648.422bd3e9...@c-24-147-244-63.hsd1.ma.comcast.net> on