Dear students, I am at sundance and cant go online except through my
phone.  Please keep moving into week 2. I can see ur posts on my
phone. to make it easy add johnson at end of subject line.  No skype
thhis weeek but u can call me at 808-772-1099 between 5:30 and 7:30 ur
time for questions and discussions.

--
IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it
contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL