This Sunday I received Level I Attunement for Reiki.  In discussing
Reiki with the Reiki  Master, I learned that Reiki opens you up to
receive the blessings of the universal life-force energy.  It allows
you to feel deeply relaxed, calm and peaceful.  I should notice
coincidences popping up.  And people show up to help you, or
situations change just when you need them.  So I am looking forward
for help finding people to interview!

I have an appointment to speak with a woman, Wendy Haley, who does
shamanic healing. This is in addition to her career as a
psychotherapist.  When I explained to her what I was doing, she
mentioned that Lewis had endorsed one of her books, Slaying the
Mouse.  She was currently reading his book, Coyote Medicine. Wendy is
interested in Hawaiian mysticism and also has a Cherokee background.
There appears to be a bit of synchronicity here.  I also decided to
try a shamanic healing session and made an appointment for the 18th.