People, really, these are UNPUBLISHED papers! They are not supposed to be
used - this is really not a good service to their authors!
Andrey

----- Original Message -----
From: "Diane Perrin" <mdlorra...@comcast.net>
To: "CulturalandTraditionalHealthandHealing"
<culturalandtraditionalhealthandhealing@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: Diane’s Post Assignment Week 4:

While I admired and loved my grandmother, our personalities were quite
different, but we did share some of the same talents, like art and
crafts (and scrabble!).    In reading about ‘Healing and Self-Healing
on Anadyr River’ in that culture there was comment on receiving
knowledge from the dead elders, usually their own old people, and it
seemed that it skipped a generation or two.  That might be the
situation with my grandmother, with my life’s happenings echoing hers,
perhaps she was helping me behind the scenes.