It's great to have a intiution be validated by a person who has chosen
to go out among the people and become a voice for those who do not
have a voice. Sometimes there is just an urge to go out and learn
about different "ways" of life. There is culture in Vemont.  I have
found it at deer camp, store fronts: places where people have gone to
listern to stories about life before they existed. During the time of
adolence people are some what at the mercy of the biological peocesses
(puberty), the exploration of themselves may or may not bring them
closer to their peers.  The initiations into the next stage of life
are as diverse as the rock in a river bed.