Hello Friends

I have just returned from the Sundance ceremony
(http://www.kunsikeya.com/sundance_2009.htm) and have completed

 my year long training in the Lakota Inipi ceremony. It was a wonderful
celebration. I invite you to

participate in the Inipi/sweat lodge ceremony here in Wendell. Details are
below.

There will be a sweat lodge this Sunday, 7/26 in Wendell. Next month the lodge

will be on Sunday 8/23.

**Please call to let me know you are coming. The lodge holds 12 people. If
there

are more than 12 we will run a second sweat.

Please come between 11-noon, we will go into the lodge at 1. If you are new to

lodge it is important to come early. We create sacred space, so come early even

if you a long time lodge attendee.

**WE NEED FIRE TENDERS! If you are interested please call me, or come by 10am

learn. This is the most sacred of positions at the sweat lodge. It is an
amazing

experience, if you feel you might like to try it, follow that intuition.

There is never a charge for this ceremony, but there are always costs. If you

are able to help there will be a donation basket, suggested donation is $15.

The Lodge is at Deva Skydancer’s, 41 Farley Rd., Wendell, MA (there are twinkle

lights and a butterfly flag at the driveway.

Plea
se come an hour early to prepare for the ceremony. We will go into the lodge

as soon as the stone people are ready. Supplies for prayer ties are here, if
you

have any to donate feel free to bring. If you need directions please call

978-544-1155, (I don't check email enough) on the day of the lodge you can call

Deva 978-544-1155

Protocol

The sweat lodge is a ceremony of prayer and purification. It is a time for you

to go back to the womb of the mother for rebirth, and to speak with Creator.
You

will receive the blessing that is intended and appropriate for you.

•   Please hydrate with water all day before a lodge.

•   In order to avoid dehydration it is best to refrain from alcohol the day

before and after.

•   Bring 2 towels, a bottle of water, 2-3 stones (cantaloupe size, not from a

river or water source),

•   Dry change of clothes

•   Any special item you wish to place on the sacred mound to be charged.

•   A dish of food to share after the ceremony

•   It is customary to bring either; a tobacco offering, sage, or cloth for

prayer ties. In our current world, a money offering is also appreciated to
cover

the cost of wood and other supplies (the cost to run a lodge is about $60-$75).

But no gift is required, the sweat lodge ceremony
is a gift to the community, so

please come.

•   Come at least one hour before the lodge is scheduled to start. During this

time we connect, talk about the lodge, make prayer ties and get focused.

This lodge is mixed gender and clothing optional. Please plan to wear a towel
in

and out of the lodge to respect those friends who are modest. If you wish to

wear clothing, make sure there are no zippers that can get hot, wear cotton or

bathing suit. Also bring a change of clothes for after the lodge.

Women on their moon-time are welcome, I can see no reason for separation; the

lodge is for unity and healing. All power is honored here. But please plan to

wear clothing.

After the lodge we will share a community meal and create a sharing circle to

discus the effect of the lodge. This ceremony is to purify and to build

community. The time of ending will depend on how the sharing circle goes. Feel

free to leave when you need to.

Mitakuye Oyasin,

Trish

978-544-1155

Warm Blessings,

Trish

978-544-1155 in Wendell Mass

413-772-0023 in Greenfield Mass

To view my work please visit http://www.SoulJourneying.com

and  http://the7thelement.org

Interested in an amazing nutritional support program?

http://www.HypnoCleanse.com

=0