Andy,
It is always interesting to learn different viewpoints from other
cultures, about anything.  Gaining knowledge through dreams is
fascinating, but a bit difficult for me to absorb.  I'm not saying I
don't believe it.  It is probably a learned process. You're right that
people perhaps don't speak of it because it isn't easily understood.

Diane